Hacking on 4.0 u want to install cios rev11

paulwesley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so heres the deal I install 4.0u via wans updater installed preloader .29 and cios 8 . I wanted the sd support everything went well but mplayer didnt work . Ok so I not a "FRIEND" read that I needed patchii installed so I installed it . WOOPS mistake I believe some wads dont work now and when I try to reinstall the wads that dont work I get a error of 1017 . Ok so my question is how do I go about installing cios 9 10 or 11 so that I can have usb loader support and maybe fix the the wads that dont work now.

paulwesley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so I need to downgrade from the 4.0 that Im on to what and what do I use to downgrade without bricking?

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The cIOS36 rev11 that is out is NOT a leaked version ... It is part of SoftMii 2.9.7 taht came out. (waninkoko gave this to the softmii team)

However, it will fix nothing for you, so I would wait for the newest version from Waninkoko to come out, and see if there are any additional fixes.

There is SO MUCH false information on this forum, I could type all day (and half mine is prob. incorrect too
smile.gif
)

For now, I would just hold off. I have it instlled on 4.0U , and it did nothing (good or bad)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots