omgfcard! new flashcard!

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
omfgcard is new card made by some new chinese flashcard makers. i heard that they originally oem r4ds so it gotta be great.
omfgcard has all the stuff you need, like it has internal memory of 4gigabytes and it has swiss knife and it can make you food
and it has like most important features any flashcard can have for example it has calendar! also it has OPEN SOURCE firmware,
i heard that makers of card are so lazy and smoke crack everyday, they dont want to update it. instead they give out badly
commented source code to some kids that don't know shit about programming to hack! also omfgcard has box art and important
stuff like screenshot taking middle of game and realtime saving! you can realtime save game and then you can come back to
game anytime you want. like if you are middle of boss battle and you need to take shit then you just press a+b+y+x+start+select+up+down+left+l+r and instantly you are transported back to main menu which has 6 icons. the 6 icons are for of course 1. game 2. homebrew 3. multimedia 4. dsorganize 5. music 6. boot slot 2. i mean... i heard this card is so hot that it will make your girlfriend wet. and finally, most boring feature: it can play games too! and it has download play! so i think this omfgcard is my next flashcard. i'm selling my r4ds because they didn't update worms game. it don't even work with my r4ds and i want to play it so much(i'm kinda stupid person, i never heard about arm7fix before). thats why even after r4 fixed download play (which i thought would be impossible) and gave many updates, i finally think it's time to ditch r4! they suck, they are bunch of scammers and r4 even corrupts my all saves and roms (i do use old version of dsorganize tho). so fuck you r4 team you suck compared to cyclods and acekard and omfgcard!

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
are you talking about the acekard rpg?
no jeez. its omfgcard!!! you just don't know it yet! omfgcard owns j00
smile.gif

sasuke_kun12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZOMFGSTFULMAOROFL!!11!!11!!11!! if your thirsty it'll make you a glass of LMAONADE!
Lmaonade.gif

OR IF YOUR TIRED IT'LL FLY YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION VIA
roflcopter.gif

AND IF YOU PRESS A BUTTON IT'LL SHOOT OUT THESE BABIES!
LOL-Lollerskates.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol good post.
laugh.gif

it seems many people hype up the newest flashcart that's coming out then forget about it once a newer and 'better' one is announced.

100% download play and 100% compatibility is all that matters for 99% of people
wink.gif
wink.gif
(yes IMO the R4 can play 100% of games, even if a few need a small patch)

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Now the only thing we need is a internal soda streamer or why not a Pc emulator good enough to play games like BioShock and we have the perfect flashkit
ph34r.gif
bow.gif
ph34r.gif

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now the only thing we need is a internal soda streamer or why not a Pc emulator good enough to play games like BioShock and we have the perfect flashkitÂ
ph34r.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
ph34r.gif

are those ninjas protecting you from people that say it needs a mac emulator instead of windows?

you might need some better ones if thats the case:P

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
lol good post.
laugh.gif

it seems many people hype up the newest flashcart that's coming out then forget about it once a newer and 'better' one is announced.

100% download play and 100% compatibility is all that matters for 99% of people
wink.gif
wink.gif
(yes IMO the R4 can play 100% of games, even if a few need a small patch)
thanks, at least one person got it

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I read something about this card using the "omfg" technology, based on quantum entanglement and quantum physichs in general, hence allowing flashcarts to: fap you, fly and speaking latin.

sasuke_kun12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wait Maktub, isn't it incorporating the latest in AI technology? I heard that through the ds speaker, if you say "let me play gba roms" chuck norris will come out of the screens and round house kick you in the face?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte