XP
Country
United States
I will gladly pay you next Tuesday, for a hamburger today! ---
500Possum1.gif

Popeye?
wtf.gif
(why do i remember this?!)
Yep, Wimpy, Popeye's, er, wimpy sidekick says that all the time.

He is addicted to hamburgers.
One time when Popeye was on an island (I think it was Sinbad's island) Wimpy ran out of hamburgers.
So he took out his meat grinder and started chasing a duck, in a futile attempt at getting a hamburger.
That is how addicted he is.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will gladly pay you next Tuesday, for a hamburger today! ---
500Possum1.gif

Popeye?
wtf.gif
(why do i remember this?!)
Yep, Wimpy, Popeye's, er, wimpy sidekick says that all the time.

He is addicted to hamburgers.
One time when Popeye was on an island (I think it was Sinbad's island) Wimpy ran out of hamburgers.
So he took out his meat grinder and started chasing a duck, in a futile attempt at getting a hamburger.
That is how addicted he is.
Yeah, I knew it was that guy from Popeye... I just wanna know why the hell I knew that line was from Popeye... ugh... It's not like I watched it a lot... as far as I can remember anyways. Seen it like a few times years ago on cartoon network when they used to basically only show old cartoons like that.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr be a new amptor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)