OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Oh my shit!"

Are the 1st words that describe the beginning of my 10 days off work.......

Went to the ink fairy earlier today to contiunue my paper mario masterpiece and about 3/4 of the way through I get a phonecall on my mobile from a friend asking me if I was ok, A bit odd I thought only to find out that there have been reports of suspectected terror reports minutes earlier! I must admit I was a bit shocked to think a small westcountry city like Exeter would be the target of a terrorist bombing but how wrong was I!

I got my ink finished and carried on uptown a bit wearily, thought to myself hmm, im a bit hungry and walked past my usual workplace to grab a bacon roll from my local deli/cafe Giraffe.

I was about 2nd in the queue (a great british past-time) and I felt the earth move and a horrendous bang!! Shit flew everywhere and people started screaming, It was only after about 20 mins when I got a phone call from a fellow security officer that I realised exactly what had happened and seriously doubted that us as humans are really all that we a cracked up to be!

What kind of fucking retard would willingily prepare a bomb in a family cafe than an animal rights activist! Sadly one innocent member of staff was injured apart from the twat holding the device!

Im just so damn glad I told my partner not to meet me in town today with my 7 month old daughter......

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im also glad noone innocent was killed (shame the bomber didnt die), After the london bombings I thought I would be safe, Im so glad I had counter terrorist training at the end of last year. Made me think about things and mentally prepare for things in a whole different way!!

The Devon & Cornwall Constabulary were spot on as were the bomb disposal guys from Plymouth! A big thanks to all involved who meticulously brought an entire busy shopping city to a safe and organised stand-still!!

A-Fucking-Men!
biggrin.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm glad (almost) everyone is fine. Hopefully the injuries are not very serious.
Let's turn all this negativity into positive vibes by you showing us the awesome ink work!
smile.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ugh glad you are alright. My cousin was caught up in the London bombings - luckily she was alright. The funny thing - on the same day I was in Edinburgh when there was a bomb alert on the bus on the same street where I was. It was very surreal and scary.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
5 pints of voddie and I would be about dead!! Sadly the cam batt is flatter than a witches tit so will have to wait till the morn for a pic
biggrin.gif
Im gonna go sleep a happy man after this bottle of red is done
biggrin.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Whoa man, that's shocking...
ph34r.gif

Glad you're safe... And I'm also glad that there was no one injured seriously...
smile.gif

Why these people do these things... it's just so wrong... Wanting to harm innocents like that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end