Hacking OMG Sd2vita as ux0 wen restart no bubbles acting like no sdcard inserted

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i tried the sd as ux0 but it just has no bubbles and when I install henkaku form web it don’t install molecule however it did henkaku it as in options there’s henkaku settings so wtf is this bs ? Literally done the same shit million times

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Have you correctly set up your SD2Vita?
Have you played the correct gamesd plugin into ur0:/tai?
Have you activated the plugin?
You sure your micro SD isn't corrupt?

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I’ve played this video bout billion times now

All I’ve done is copy every movement from start to end millions of damn times and this is what I get a load of fail and not working for me just like everything ever does to me

There really is no bloody reason ? Tell me how it’s possile if I’ve copied everything from the Sony sd to my new sd HOW CAN THERE BE NO APPS

Ok the sd card is not corrupt it’s working fine it even shows up as uh that umao or whatever and it blinks so ...

Idk wtf is going on but I’m about to sell my ps vita at this rate cuz it’s pissing me off now

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Enzo uh no I heard it’s just a automatic henkaku thingy instead of manually having to do it on web and well I don’t really care doing it that way or I actully do need it ?

I mean I don’t see how it’s gonna help as my ps vita thinks I have no memory card in plus wen I henkaku it on web no molecule installs so idk

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1.Install Enso
2. setup SD2Vita
3. Profit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sadly my Vita broke......

it acts like this because you need Enso (without enso you need to reapply it everytime) with Enso installed before you need to set it up once and if you reboot you have CFW directly so SD2Vita works as ux0 from start without needing for reapply.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Install Enso and try again.

I don’t get this ok so I installed it it same thing tho ? I still have no apps At all I don’t get it ? Same as activating via web no apps and can’t run normal apps like email it says no memory card in

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I don’t get this ok so I installed it it same thing tho ? I still have no apps At all I don’t get it ? Same as activating via web no apps and can’t run normal apps like email it says no memory card in

So I’ve just gone to the system info and it says - - for how much space so this means it’s not usjong the damn Sd2vitavita right ?

Uhhhhh my god

BUT I AINT INSTALLED ANYTHIG WRong So why ain’t it working I mean the card works it’s showing up as umao in vitashell WT Flying hell is going on ?

I’ve copied this video pin point ok literally 10 times no joke now

if you need help ask the others (it is 3am here so i have to sleep)
but you know it propably (if you really are from UK)

Uh it’s 1:33 am but ok

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
because its uma0 it have to be ux0

So I’ve just gone to the system info and it says - - for how much space so this means it’s not usjong the damn Sd2vitavita right ?

Uhhhhh my god

BUT I AINT INSTALLED ANYTHIG WRong So why ain’t it working I mean the card works it’s showing up as umao in vitashell WT Flying hell is going on ?

I’ve copied this video pin point ok literally 10 times no joke now

Uh it’s 1:33 am but ok

i live in germany so its 2:34 here

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
THATS exactly why I watch and followed video that’s what it’s meant to do right ? So wtf UH I’m actully so stressed right now I’m going to end up breaking it I really am I’m literally to the point of fuking that

Dude I formatted it using the ZZWHATEVERSHIT put my old vita sd files onto it yes then went to ux0 copy tai to ur0 then confit edit then restart done ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like you don't have the sd2vita seated correctly. if it's a v1, push it all the way down to where you can't remove it without tweezer; other versions - you need to press down the sd2vita to where it clicks in place like a normal game cart. make sure you don't dislodge the micro sd card in the process. the dust jacket should be able to be closed with any version.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sounds like you don't have the sd2vita seated correctly. if it's a v1, push it all the way down to where you can't remove it without tweezer; other versions - you need to press down the sd2vita to where it clicks in place like a normal game cart. make sure you don't dislodge the micro sd card in the process. the dust jacket should be able to be closed with any version.

It must be it’s ver 1 but micro sd has a spring thingy so it clicks in and it shows up on vita too

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the config data in uxo should be deleted only ur0 should have one

yes

after that with enso you dont need to redo it anymore

installed enso... then edit the config in ur0..delete the config in ux0 reboot...done

copy the config from ux0 to ur0 edit it in ur0 and delete it in ux0

thats what i did

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the config data in uxo should be deleted only ur0 should have one

yes

after that with enso you dont need to redo it anymore

installed enso... then edit the config in ur0..delete the config in ux0 reboot...done

Well I just delete confit from ux0 and restarted didint do shit

Only thing left is

Redo this shot one more time now that I’ve installed enzo but I don’t EE it making difference as no all bubbles appear even when it’s been henkakued by the web browser there’s no apps so I think I’m fuked I’ll trh tomorrow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool