OMG LIEK KH RITE!!1!1!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Only for as long as it takes them to realize their topic is locked and hit the Post New Topic button! But it's all that can be done! lol I've just looked in the Rom Hacking section and there's like 10 bloody threads on the first page. I reckon we should start up a help group, get them all in the same room and then shoot the fuckers! It's for the good of society.
tongue.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I skirted around the edges of the site and then suddenly it was like

Some fool left a helicopter around so I will be seeing about a supply drop shortly.

Also nothing from Braindead, perhaps I will airdrop a lawnmower. On the other hand that would mean there is a sympathiser on the staff and possibly another locked in the basement......

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to find some pics of Braindead but the only search results I got from Google for the search string "braindead" were Kingdom Hearts fan sites.
wink.gif

(Great song choice btw, I fucking love The Specials!)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
I tried to find some pics of Braindead but the only search results I got from Google for the search string "braindead" were Kingdom Hearts fan sites.
wink.gif

rofl2.gif

Hahaha, good one, and also.....I like The Specials as well...VERY MUCH!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
TrolleyDave said:
wink.gif

rofl2.gif

Hahaha, good one, and also.....I like The Specials as well...VERY MUCH!

I love alot of the old 2-Tone stuff, there's a new album out now that's like another greatest hits compilation that I want to get. I've got alot of the old singles and stuff but there's some stuff on the new one I've not heard. It's a shame the British music scene sucks so badly now. There's still some ok stuff appearing but it's mostly about dance music and pop now.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
I love alot of the old 2-Tone stuff, there's a new album out now that's like another greatest hits compilation that I want to get. I've got alot of the old singles and stuff but there's some stuff on the new one I've not heard. It's a shame the British music scene sucks so badly now. There's still some ok stuff appearing but it's mostly about dance music and pop now.
Well, in my opinion, together with Bad Manners......THE BEST SKA BENDS EVER!!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
Personally I skirted around the edges of the site and then suddenly it was like

Some fool left a helicopter around so I will be seeing about a supply drop shortly.

Also nothing from Braindead, perhaps I will airdrop a lawnmower. On the other hand that would mean there is a sympathiser on the staff and possibly another locked in the basement......
Ah that song was #1 here when I was born...greatness.

As for Braindead, its also called Dead Alive in some countries and you get more results with that name.

Peter Jackson should go back to those films instead of those boring ones with midgets*.

*unless the midgets are zombies.

D

Deleted User

o shee...
asdat.png

They're on the front page of my fave torrent site. Their birth rate is astounding!
ohmy.gif

Expect more, gaiz
smileipb2.png

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
pulp_fiction_jules.jpg
"Say Kingdom Hearts again, I dare you, I double dare you muthafucka"​

Can I post this in some of the billion threads that have popped up?
wink.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only thing worse then this is the infecion where everyone is infected, they just don't want to admit it. The Doki-Doki Majo Shinpan infection.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really don't see why this place was flooded so much, Kingdom Hearts sucks monkey testicles. ZOMG DIZNEY KARATARS IN GAMEZ WIF METROSEXYAL ANOREXIC BOYZ AND GIRLZ WIF NO BEWBS, people should get over that waste of space that is a franchise, the original on the PS2 was boring as hell, Chain of Memories on the GBA sucked dead donkey dick, and no doubt the next one for the DS will be lame too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)