Hardware Omg, I should have gotten one these months ago!

H0thTr0n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My long Fire emblem and pokemon sessions are gonna feel sooooo much better for my hands. The trigger finger location is a bit weird so it makes Mario kart playing a bit odd

zG9rnf1.jpg

nPltldV.jpg

2IZ0Z6i.jpg

OKtIEmM.jpg

ueaqKqI.jpg

Last edited by H0thTr0n,

Cody090909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could get one. I mean I would use it, but I typically have my 3ds in my pocket. I'd be constantly taking it on and off :|

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
There are better grips available for the new 3ds xl that includes triggers. I have this for my new 3ds but yeah, hou have to sacrifice the size for this and always keep you 3ds in a bag.

D

Deleted-379826

There are better grips available for the new 3ds xl that includes triggers. I have this for my new 3ds but yeah, hou have to sacrifice the size for this and always keep you 3ds in a bag.
Better ones like? I'm very curious.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer the trigger grip. Almost same as this, but no rubber coating and there are triggers for l,r and the z buttons. Same manufacturer i believe. Same idea as the monster hunter grip but way cheaper.

H0thTr0n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Never knew these existed. I'll definitely look out for one.

This is the one I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Gadget...rd_wg=j9ivs&psc=1&refRID=569W8VWGH6QM7K8JJF4V

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, more then I was willing to spend and I'm worried about those triggers wearing out the button facing as its likely plastic on plastic contact

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the one I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Gadget...rd_wg=j9ivs&psc=1&refRID=569W8VWGH6QM7K8JJF4V

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, more then I was willing to spend and I'm worried about those triggers wearing out the button facing as its likely plastic on plastic contact
The price wasn't like that before, it was only $25 but demand was high because the trigger grips really made hunting and other games seamless to control. Also, it's probably imported from Japan so it's a bit more expensive, I buy my things fro Japan because I have a friend there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: