omg another bad dream

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Jerme, Oct 9, 2008.

Oct 9, 2008

omg another bad dream by Jerme at 8:26 PM (597 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Jerme
    OP

Banned Jerme Banned

United States
    ok it's like i was going someone where in with my family, then i said "wait i forgot something" then went in the house, got it, then when i came back outside they just drove off. then out of no where it was night time, and this fat-ass guy was in my house. then out of no where this psycho killer just walked very slowly up to him. he had a gun with him, and when he was standing in front of the fat man, it looked like he was about to pull the gun out, but instead he took this plastic toy blow horn and stabbed him in the head with it then te fat man died. then the psycho killer just looked at me, i got hella scared then dashed outside as fast as i fucken can. (he was just yelling "no! wait! comeback!") i thought to myself "if i turn down this corner, i'll lose him easier" so i turned down it, and he was standing right there. for some reason i was just yelling "no!" then out of nowhere he appeared right in front of me then ppulled out another one of his plastic toys [​IMG]

i can make a movie out of this weird ass shit

2. ZonMachi

Member ZonMachi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Interesting o_o I wonder what is related to make you think dreams of a fat man dying from plastic blow horns o_o

3. mercluke

Member mercluke ‮҉

Australia

his parents are (brother and sister)