OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[sarcasm]

I am da n00bz on da XPA server haking away on da fixez!

ME release FIX IN MOMENT!!!!`ZEFBJHGO5H3RWIXHC43GEVHB CY8R3HGO BTG 8N39JC 9URCNYCG9UY429URNYDFG8DUJ3TNURFNGTD8GNR8

Oh yea: HEADBUTT YOUR KEYBOARD!

DSFVVVVVVV BGHNBGVBJNHVFCDFV CXVJN BGCFN BVBGXDFVHNJK,ILJHNBGTFR456

[/sarcasm]

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Dude, the code for the fix for the AP is:

00000029 SJ2000450

:3

orly?
smileipb2.png

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, playing it right now as we speak. Got the first mission done. The game has GREAT graphics and gameplay. Just use the code above and you will be glad I am alive.

:3

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hatsu said:

Dude, you have a huge forehead
blink.gif

*headbutts own keyboard*

bzhgv

Meh.
dry.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Hatsu said:
[sarcasm]

I am da n00bz on da XPA server haking away on da fixez!

ME release FIX IN MOMENT!!!!`ZEFBJHGO5H3RWIXHC43GEVHB CY8R3HGO BTG 8N39JC 9URCNYCG9UY429URNYDFG8DUJ3TNURFNGTD8GNR8

[/sarcasm]
[sarcasm]
HEADBUTT KEYBOARD. OH THE YAYZ!

NHJYUMVGFTR
i LUVZ MY SPIWIY TWACKS. IT'S AWESDOME. I DUSED MY C00L HAXORING SKILLZ TO PWN THE GAME. I JUST EDITED THE HEX AND MODIFIED THE ANTI-PIRACY CODE WITH THE NAND. WEALLY COOL, EEH. I WANGSTA RIGHT. I DOWN'T WANT NINTENSHIT AFTA ME SO II WILLL NOT TELL YOU TEH HAK. CWOOL. PM ME WIHT A fuzzy kittens INVITEZ TO GET IT, K. HAHAHAHA, ya newFAGS. I'AM PWAYING SPIET TRAVKS RIFHT NIW, SUKA. CWY, JEKS. GBATEMP SI THE FUK. THEY DIDN'T GET THE ANTIPWICAY AND I DID. 0100010101010110
[/sarcasm]

D

Deleted_171835

Chibz said:
So it's not actually fixed yet?
Not, that I know of. Don't ask here. This is the EoF.

Edit: Wonder if Brian117 is being sarcastic or if he's serious. Hard to tell at the EoF.
Edit 2: Checked on the Spirit Tracks thread and.......there is no anti-piracy out yet.
sleep.gif
. I got fooled.
ph34r.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
*attempts*

ZHJJKJJUJHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

A what'? Wha 'appened? I tried headbutting the keyboard harder, next thing I know it's morning and I'm waking up at the desk with keyboard face...

Dammit this is the last time I try one of Toni's suggestions
mad.gif
hate2.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Veho said:
*attempts*

ZHJJKJJUJHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

A what'? Wha 'appened? I tried headbutting the keyboard harder, next thing I know it's morning and I'm waking up at the desk with keyboard face...

Dammit this is the last time I try one of Toni's suggestions
mad.gif
hate2.gif
You said the same thing last time
laugh.gif

rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey