JeffWinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all;
I have an EZ Flash Omega and the SimpleLight kernel. In every manual and forum I've seen says "L+start to delete files, use at your own risk". I've filled the BACKUP file the SimpleLight kernel uses and would like to empty it. Why use at my own risk? Is it better to stick the SD card in my computer to remove the files? Why would in-cart file deletion be an at my own risk sorta deal? Any attempt to Google my question yielded no specific answers. Thanks ahead of time.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This is just a generic disclaimer in case you accidentally delete your precious save file.

Or you can understand that when you use this feature, you are already aware of the risks it may pose.

Reactions: JeffWinger

JeffWinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just a generic disclaimer in case you accidentally delete your precious save file.

Or you can understand that when you use this feature, you are already aware of the risks it may pose.
That was my guess but I wanted to make sure there wasn't some sort of unknown variable that only applies to flash carts/EZ Flash. Thanks for answering me and being really responsive, I've seen you folks answer a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum