Gaming Older Titles Coming Back On WiiU?

mjh2260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer PC to console but there are less and less games hitting PC all the time.

Actually, I'd say the exact OPPOSITE of that is true... there are MORE PC games being released than ever over the last couple of years do to steam and stagnating consoles.

You are not the 1st that has told me that, I just have difficulty believing when I look at the upcoming games section toward the back of the Game Informer mag my coworker brings in, where they give a 1/2 page for each game and I see 360/PS3, 360/ps3, 360/ps3/wii/pc, 360/ps3, 360/ps3, 360/ps3, and so on. I think the last one I looked at listed at least 15 games and only 2 included PC.
I hope you are right, i'm just sceptical.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer PC to console but there are less and less games hitting PC all the time.

Actually, I'd say the exact OPPOSITE of that is true... there are MORE PC games being released than ever over the last couple of years do to steam and stagnating consoles.

You are not the 1st that has told me that, I just have difficulty believing when I look at the upcoming games section toward the back of the Game Informer mag my coworker brings in, where they give a 1/2 page for each game and I see 360/PS3, 360/ps3, 360/ps3/wii/pc, 360/ps3, 360/ps3, 360/ps3, and so on. I think the last one I looked at listed at least 15 games and only 2 included PC.
I hope you are right, i'm just sceptical.

Just remember gamer informer is owned by gamestop. They don't carry many PC games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr