Homebrew Old3ds 9.7.0-0E Anyway to Softmod?

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
All 3 are already softmodded and 2 have been updated to 11.4 but I only did two personally so I wasn't sure what the 3rd was on (A9LH or B9) so I just wanted to know if there was a way to check.

It has boot.firm on the root of the SD card and I can boot to godmode9 and luma is on the latest version.

So I'm guessing I should just make a nand backup and then I'm safe to do a system update or is there anything else I should check or do first?

if it says luma 8.1 when you boot with select held down then you're fine to make a NAND backup and upgrade.

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've got an old 3DS on firmware 9.7.0-0E and want to softmod it, I've got another 3DS on 11.3 that's softmodded and was thinking of doing the 11.4 3DS to 3DS method but would like to check if there is ANY other method out there?

I can't do the browserhax or soundhax as its a stock 3DS

Any brainstorming would be greatly appreciated.
Edit - Just pointing out, I've read the 3DS guide and softmodded 2 other 3DS's Just not done a stock firmware one - No browser and no soundhax available.
This may help it has something to do with using browserhax in order to access homebrew
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide_RedNAND/wiki/Get-Started

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.