Old Nokia 2720a-2 with no screen. Want its data.

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a family member with this old phone but who broke of the top half (ie the screen) and is now unusable.
However, It seems to be usable enough that, with a sim card, it can pick up calls and actually make them too, but without the earpiece, its still worthless.
Wanting to know if anyone has, or can provide, a set of instructions to enable the bluetooth on this phone without the aid of the screen.

Pretty obscure question, but wondering if anyone could help?
Thanks GBATemp

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
I'd suggest to grab a new phone. Many bluetooth headset's battery life are horrible, anyway.

It's not worth the hassle.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
fgg: i'm thinking he's more interested in recovering photos/files via bluetooth than using a headset with the dead/dying phone

overlord00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
fgg: i'm thinking he's more interested in recovering photos/files via bluetooth than using a headset with the dead/dying phone
That is correct. not interested in using the phone at all, I just want the data (pictures, photos, whatever). Then i can bin it.
They simply want whats on the phone before we throw it away.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
If you have manual it should have some information about menu order but you may have to try pairing with another s40 nokia so you know how phone pairing works after you get to bluetooth settings. It would be 1 button operation with USB but it seems that model doesn't have regulal USB connection.

Just remind your relative to keep important data in at least two places in future.

overlord00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
unfortunately, I have gone through the manual, and from what I can see; It does not go into enough detail for me to turn it on. There are instructions for parts of what I want to do, but not enough to do it all unfortunately.
thanks for the suggestion.
any other takers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: BORN 2 GAME FORCED 2 PAY