[Old Method] Kafluke's All-in-One for self hosting

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Kafluke, Apr 30, 2016.

1. schooluser

schooluser Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    I like your self hosted site! I'm actually using a zSun wifi to host mine, so that's why I have to use the mp4 exploits. I don't know how to install php to the zSun OpenWRT installation yet.

After considerable tinkering, I've found out that I have 5.5.0.

The only thing is that the self host doesn't have the mocha mp4 exploit as a menu option to shortcut having to run the homebrew launcher first. I use the illuminati exploit, then the hb launcher, run mocha, then play games with DLC. For non DLC games I just install them to the system and play. Disc2app doesn't run on 5.5.0 so I used another program to dump my disc and then on pc I took the dumped file and processed it into the encrypted files, then installed it using WUPinstaller.

Edit--
    Finally got everything sorted, wanted to clarify my post.

Last edited by schooluser, Dec 10, 2017
  2. kavid

kavid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    how pity,it dosent support 5.5.2 hacks
    hope to add it。

3. Kafluke
    OP

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Yeah, it's been a while since I updated this. You could still follow the directions though and load any site you want locally

4. maczilla

maczilla GBAtemp Regular

Nov 12, 2012
    Bermuda
    is there a safer nus grabber tool to use? not sure if I trust this wii u helper SSL stuff.

5. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    Last edited by Cyan, Aug 31, 2018
  6. arquillos

arquillos Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2012
    WiiU USB Helper is discontinued but it still works if you google for a solution.