Gamemaster1379

OP
Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking all over for some websites or private collectors that'd be willing to purchase some old TIME, Life, or even some old Playboy magazines
nyanya.gif
My grandfather died recently and he has a lot of these old magazines ranging from the 1950s up until 2000, and after looking up the prices, some fetch a pretty penny on the market. I've tried eBay and Amazon--but there were no interested parties...Then again, I seriously wonder why an average eBay customer would be willing to cough up even HALF of their market value (Which would be roughly $25,000 for half value ._.; ) So, it looks like I'm down to hunting out the millionaire freaks or website owners who have the money for this sort of thing. Out of all the owners I've even been able to find, I've gone nowhere. One offered $2 a magazine (which would give me roughly $100--if that, and his site resold them for $50-$250, so I'd much rather line a bird cage with them then sell them to him) and the other person just spontaneously stopped contacting me...so I guess I'm back at square one. I'd greatly appreciate if somebody could help me out if they know anything...who knows, maybe I'll reward 'ya with $50-$100.
rofl2.gif

Gamemaster1379

OP
Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
jesuschristmonkeyballs said:
It'll take some effort but sort out the more valuable ones, put them in plastic protectors and take them to the swap meet/flea market to sell.

The worthless ones can go to the $2 per issue guy.
The only "worthless ones" I have are no less than $25, and I've got roughly 40 years of magazines, so pawning them off for $2 can have a serious impact.

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gamemaster1379 said:
It'll take some effort but sort out the more valuable ones, put them in plastic protectors and take them to the swap meet/flea market to sell.

The only "worthless ones" I have are no less than $25, and I've got roughly 40 years of magazines, so pawning them off for $2 can have a serious impact.

I find it hard to believe that a issue of Time from 2000 is worth $25.

Gamemaster1379

OP
Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Gamemaster1379 said:

I find it hard to believe that a issue of Time from 2000 is worth $25.
ah, true. Most of them from the early 90s back to the 50s are, however.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn