Old lurker saying hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CharlesHoy, Nov 15, 2019.

1. CharlesHoy
    OP

CharlesHoy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Derby
    Hey guys! Been around for a good few years now, mainly lurking but made a few comments here and there, just thought I’d finally say hi!

I have started to do a bit of streaming on mixer, so if anyone has any ideas on how to grow on it, it’d be very much appreciated! And if you want to check it out it’s mixer.com/chazdcfc

alexander1970 and GhostLatte like this.
  2. GhostLatte

GhostLatte GBAtemp's Official Van Master™

Mar 26, 2015
    Antarctica
    Hey there! Wow you been here since 2012.

Last edited by GhostLatte, Nov 16, 2019
    alexander1970 likes this.
  3. CharlesHoy
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Derby
    Probably earlier than that, I had another account which I lost access to, never was able to recover it

4. cots

cots Suspended

Suspended
    Dec 29, 2014
    United States
    Welcome back. I recently came back from a 6 or so month "vacation". I posted about it in my blog, but for some reason my Blog's not showing up under the main Blog page. Welcome back. Hope you don't visit the political forums and have an opinion that differs from others :P

Edit: My blog is off limits. Not sure why, but my "I'm back" post from my blog that you can't access can be found here -> https://pastebin.com/etPyuxYJ

Last edited by cots, Nov 18, 2019
  5. CharlesHoy
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Derby
    It says i don’t have permission to view blogs, quite strange! As long as we all support the monster raving looney party we’re good :rofl2:

6. cots

cots Suspended

Suspended
    Dec 29, 2014
    United States
    Okay, thanks for checking and letting me know you don't have access. I've verified with another member that my Blog is being blocked for being viewed. I'm not sure why, but it might have to do with the post I made about coming back to the site. I've put it on pastebin now. Here's the link if you're interested. https://pastebin.com/etPyuxYJ

7. CharlesHoy
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Derby
    Did have a read, sounds like you had a rough time with mods, lgbtq and race cards do get thrown around way too easily nowadays, for me I say screw it be who you wanna be but show your character not your beliefs

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted