OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys! Been around for a good few years now, mainly lurking but made a few comments here and there, just thought I’d finally say hi!

I have started to do a bit of streaming on mixer, so if anyone has any ideas on how to grow on it, it’d be very much appreciated! And if you want to check it out it’s mixer.com/chazdcfc

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Been around for a good few years now, mainly lurking but made a few comments here and there, just thought I’d finally say hi!

I have started to do a bit of streaming on mixer, so if anyone has any ideas on how to grow on it, it’d be very much appreciated! And if you want to check it out it’s mixer.com/chazdcfc
Hey there! Wow you been here since 2012.

Last edited by GhostLatte,
Reactions: Alexander1970

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back. I recently came back from a 6 or so month "vacation". I posted about it in my blog, but for some reason my Blog's not showing up under the main Blog page. Welcome back. Hope you don't visit the political forums and have an opinion that differs from others :P

Edit: My blog is off limits. Not sure why, but my "I'm back" post from my blog that you can't access can be found here -> https://pastebin.com/etPyuxYJ

Last edited by cots,

CharlesHoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back. I recently came back from a 6 or so month "vacation". I posted about it in my blog, but for some reason my Blog's not showing up under the main Blog page. Welcome back. Hope you don't visit the political forums and have an opinion that differs from others :P
It says i don’t have permission to view blogs, quite strange! As long as we all support the monster raving looney party we’re good :rofl2:

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says i don’t have permission to view blogs, quite strange! As long as we all support the monster raving looney party we’re good :rofl2:

Okay, thanks for checking and letting me know you don't have access. I've verified with another member that my Blog is being blocked for being viewed. I'm not sure why, but it might have to do with the post I made about coming back to the site. I've put it on pastebin now. Here's the link if you're interested. https://pastebin.com/etPyuxYJ

CharlesHoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, thanks for checking and letting me know you don't have access. I've verified with another member that my Blog is being blocked for being viewed. I'm not sure why, but it might have to do with the post I made about coming back to the site. I've put it on pastebin now. Here's the link if you're interested. https://pastebin.com/etPyuxYJ
Did have a read, sounds like you had a rough time with mods, lgbtq and race cards do get thrown around way too easily nowadays, for me I say screw it be who you wanna be but show your character not your beliefs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)