Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

adilucky3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What`s the right path?
SD:\wiiu\games\Yoshi's Woolly World\code\ or
SDCARD/wiiu/games/MyApplication/code/my_application.rpx

Insert 2 games, zelda and mario world 3D with this path SDCARD/wiiu/games/MyApplication/code
but just zelda can be loaded. What`s wrong way that I`ve done.
what the best way to add game into the folder
can you tell me guys? thank you

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
SUCCESS!!

Things i was doing wrong trying to run the kernel exploit:

- Changing the payload file (theres a lot around) because it didn't work a couple times.
- Not going to System Settings everytime i tried.

The file that works "consistently" for me (EU) is the one on this topic!! Thanks a bunch!

The rest was super smooth and was playin in one minute (homework pays off). :D

Woooohooooo!!
brilliant.jpg

Last edited by frankGT,

adilucky3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
when i tried to load mario 3d world US on my wiiu japan region,
owh no!!!! always this happen
are this not compatible with wiiu japan region?

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    521.4 KB · Views: 416
Last edited by adilucky3,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question: Does Mii Maker mode have some RPX size limitation as well? or did the developers find a solution? Thanks.
around 50MB per file.
if you have 40MB rpl + 30MB rpl, that's fine, the total is 70 but each files are lower than 50 (or 54 I don't remember the exact size).

Are there rpl over 50MB? Mario party is marked as 112MB but it's the total size. could someone separate the rpl size on the wiki?

Reactions: depaul

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
around 50MB per file.
if you have 40MB rpl + 30MB rpl, that's fine, the total is 70 but each files are lower than 50 (or 54 I don't remember the exact size).

Are there rpl over 50MB? Mario party is marked as 112MB but it's the total size. could someone separate the rpl size on the wiki?
Should we only list the largest rpl?

Also, I still don't understand the whole "each file must be under X size, not all files must be x size together" thing. Seems like it'd start overwriting other loaded modules eventually (like mario party since it has 100+MB of RPLs ) if we only have so much space to use, unless the system handles it beyond the loading point.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
around 50MB per file.

nope the RPL sizes for MP10 are actually quite small, and afaik its just each mini game has its own small rpl, so all of them shouldn't really be loaded at the same time

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Should we only list the largest rpl?
I don't know what's more interesting for the developers. dimok will tell us if he prefer the biggest or all of them.

Also, I still don't understand the whole "each file must be under X size, not all files must be x size together" thing. Seems like it'd start overwriting other loaded modules eventually (like mario party since it has 100+MB of RPLs ) if we only have so much space to use, unless the system handles it beyond the loading point.
I guess they are not modules, but executable (they are all elf files).
Like gamesquest1 said, each mini-games have his own executable in mario party 10, the console reloads the needed one, not all at the same time.
Loadiine have 50MB to store the currently loaded rpx/rpl file.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what's more interesting for the developers. dimok will tell us if he prefer the biggest or all of them.

I guess they are not modules, but executable (they are all elf files).
Like gamesquest1 said, each mini-games have his own executable in mario party 10, the console reloads the needed one, not all at the same time.
Loadiine have 50MB to store the currently loaded rpx/rpl file.
Surely not every game works this way though. As far as I know rpl can be a library or its own executable. Just like a dll.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I made a rather small change in the loader code 5 days ago and commited it but I forgot to push it. This change corrects the loader behaviour. Its very likely that it won't change anything on the compatibility because loader code was almost correct. This change is rather for developers as this makes the loader code a lot better understandable, the code size is smaller and it makes it also a lot easier to port to older system menu version (if anyone wants to do it). I pushed it just now as I noticed that I didnt do it before. Like I said its a small change and I am working on something bigger now but that might take some time and of that I didnt have much in the past days.

There is another small change that can be done to increase the compatibility with some games that load RPL functions as imported (during RPX loading). Those RPLs need to be preloaded into memory during the menu where the game is selected (as it is done with the RPX too). Though I didnt get to it myself yet and maybe someone else wants to do it? It requires use of zlib to uncompress the RPX and check the imported section for the RPL that it requires. Will do it myself eventually if no one has it done by the time I am finished with my other stuff.

Ukiwf1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I hink to buy wii u premium + mario kart 8 bundle (only mario kart 8, no mario kart 8 + splatoon bundle). Can anyone comfirm that firmware is lower 5.3.2?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone got any idea how to do this as Dimok mentioned up above?:-

There is another small change that can be done to increase the compatibility with some games that load RPL functions as imported (during RPX loading). Those RPLs need to be preloaded into memory during the menu where the game is selected (as it is done with the RPX too). Though I didnt get to it myself yet and maybe someone else wants to do it? It requires use of zlib to uncompress the RPX and check the imported section for the RPL that it requires. Will do it myself eventually if no one has it done by the time I am finished with my other stuff.

I think with this method Mario Party 10 should work OK but I'm not sure what to do. I have downloaded zlib but not have a clue how to work it on Windows 8.1???

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2