Gaming Old game on DS Game Wishlist

dawn.wan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just throwing this out there, noticed they have Atari and Namco collections out there and have a redone Arkanoid, Dig Dug (the levels are almost identical in layout to the fist game release 1982). Post any old games YOU would like to see be ported or redone on the DS to take advantage of the hardware (albeit better graphics, wifi, touch control, etc).

IF they had Super Street Fighter 2 and/or street fighter 3 with wireless download and wfc play it would own. any SF game with WiFi is just killer. even SF 3d... =/

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to see a remake of the genesis Shadowrun game

I'm also just dying for a decent handheld NHL game (remake of nhl 95 would be great)

tecmo, final fantasy 4,5,6 and DQ 4,5,6 are already all announced or out, so those 2 games would make the DS the greatest gaming machine ever

dawn.wan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
good selections;

I can only imagine how MM7 would look on the DS, map and avatars on the bottom screen and view on top with touch screen controls... although i am not a huge fan of FP-RPGs, MM7 is quite and enjoyable game.

Shadowrun with Touch Pad support also a good choice, it always felt akward moving around a pointer with the digi-pad. classic game.

does any1 remember that arcade game that you control a robot? it a full sized arcade unit that you sit in and have two joy pads and trigger buttons. its head to head and similar in game play to Custom Robot Area (or Battle w/e it's called).. that would be cool too. could use combination of digi-pad and YXBA pad to capture the movement, tiggers for for and touch pad for special abilities, stats, etc.

Edit

Game i am talking about is called Virtual on
check out Gamespy detail in Hardcore Gaming 101 http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/vir...n/virtualon.htm

D

Deleted User

Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
wink.gif

Epic game.

Either that or my new-best-loved rpgs EarthBound and Terranigma
biggrin.gif

dawn.wan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More great choices;

Mario RPG runs laps around Mario Luigi- Partners in Time

Terrimanga - another classic.. wish they made that instead on of Heros of Mana

lil big adventure - Ea classic, for my old PC game fix i d/l'd the SCUMM player.. not quite Twinsen in twinsun, but threepwood is cool.

Mother 3, lol hope it comes out along with ASH

FF7 - I wish, altho they can easily do it (ie Ninja Gaiden, 3d on 2d).. they are re-doing a couple of the early FF's for ds, an FF 1(or 2) remake like ff3 and the upcomming iv would be excellent.

HoD - one of the games on DS would be great, taking a look at the DS RPG list that keeps on growing
i'm expecting them to put something together..

how about a DS Silent hill or Fatal Frame? horror action/adenture are always fun.

They are comming out with Myst again, how about a 7th guest or 11th hour aswell?

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
my wishs:
eternam (really old game) for DS would be the shite. all you have to do is press buttons!!!!
Soul Caliber with

i agree with:
CronoTrigger
Street Fighter
Might and Magic! all of them!!

OH I CAN"T FORGET LEISURE SUIT LARRY!!!!!!

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Starfox 64, F-Zero 64, Blast Dozer, Bettle Adventure Racing (All Nintendo 64 games, so shouldn't be too hard to port to NDS).

Pandemonium (Crystal Dynamics).

Metal Marines (Namco) and Axelay from SNES days.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect Dark
Tenchu
(from PS1)
Banjo-Kazooie
Resident Evil 2 & 3