Old Fart Gamer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tazmo8448, Nov 27, 2013.

1. tazmo8448
    OP

tazmo8448 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2013
    United States
    New to this site and am an old fart (think baby boomer gamer) and have joined in further hopes of sharing discussions on all things gaming. Gaming has become my 'new best friend'. So hello to every one and may we all get to know each other.

2. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Welcome to the forum! I think you'll find there are plenty of "old farts" here that play games, just like you, so you ought to fit in just fine. Us young'uns like to play games too XD

Obligatory warning, we absolutely do not provide, link to, or discuss where to get ROMS, WADs, ISOs, or warez otherwise here. Any posts containing such will be reported, deleted, and may be met with a warn/suspension/ban. Give the rules a read, it will likely only take you about two minutes. http://gbatemp.net/help/terms

Past that... I hope you have a good time here. Happy gaming :yaysp:

3. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Nov 19, 2008
    Coventry, UK
    That's why the gaming world is awesome, we accept everyone.

Except Beliebers. But then that's just prudent and evolutionary sound.

calmwaters likes this.
  4. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on here; we've got some awesome users. We might be slow to post in the Introductions forum, but when we do, it's with arms open and a massive clown smile. (well) I don't think the rules mention anything about p1ngpong being god on here; it just says to behave so the mods (i.e. p1ngpong) don't warn or ban you.