old 3ds cfw buying new 3ds xl

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by sweetstyle, Nov 13, 2016.

1. sweetstyle
    OP

sweetstyle Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2013
    Pakistan
    hi i already have old 3ds small which i hacked to a9hl thanks to you guys now i am buying new 3ds which is on 11.2.0 fw and both are usa. can anyone who have used old 3ds to hack new 3ds xl 11.2.0 provide me video on how to do it? i tried youtube but there are different types are video. so if anyone have done using old 3ds cfw to hack new 3ds 11.2.0 tell me which guide is legit for me and works? thanks in advance and i am extreamly sorry if this had been asked many times, i tried search but was getting weird error from my side on browser thank you.

2. metroid maniac

metroid maniac An idiot with an opinion

May 16, 2009
    Youtube guides are frequently outdated. Don't follow video guides. Do Plailect's guidr instead.

3. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    pls don't rely on videos because they sometimes don't provide you with enough details , sometimes they're outdated.. sure you could follow the video but sometimes following blindly without understanding anything is extremely dangerous, i would suggest you read the guide:

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

basically you would be doing a DSi downgrade method, but please do find time to read it and have the files ready beforehand to save you time as well and minimize risk of human error and ending with a brick..everything is in there including links to files you need..

that guide has been revised/updated many times so what was considered the best before might have changed now..

anyway, good luck.. :)

Last edited by owek1, Nov 13, 2016