1. Angex

OP Angex Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hello! My brother's old 3DS have this issue when he tries to use his cartridge of Persona Q, he doesn't have any issues with his other fisical games or downloaded games, only this one. He also updated Luma to the lastest version (10.2). Somebody can help me with this? Please.

EDIT: I've tried with my copy and everything it's fine, tried in a non hacked console and shoots an error with my brother's copy, so the problem it's the cartridge :(

Last edited by Angex, Nov 29, 2020
  2. defunct32

defunct32 GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Are you talking about an actual physical card? If so, then read this Reddit thread.

If yours is the first print run there is an issue with the cart itself.

Angex and TurdPooCharger like this.
  3. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Colombia
    It could be because a stucked savefile associated to that game. Please, use a save manager (either Checkpoint or JKSM) to (backup, if you will and) delete any savefile from (related to) the game cartridge and try again.

PS: Latest Luma version is actually 10.2.1, not 10.2. And latest FW version is 11.14 (perharps it was necessary perform an update, in case of the console was outdated)

PS2 (Edit): Dunno (exactly), but perharps an specific update for that game must be downloaded and installed (directly from eShop, if game is from the same region than the console), too

Last edited by fmkid, Nov 24, 2020
    Angex likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (ErrDisp), Cartridge, ocurred