Hacking Old 3DS An Error ocurred (ErrDisp) Persona Q Cartridge

Angex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! My brother's old 3DS have this issue when he tries to use his cartridge of Persona Q, he doesn't have any issues with his other fisical games or downloaded games, only this one. He also updated Luma to the lastest version (10.2). Somebody can help me with this? Please.

EDIT: I've tried with my copy and everything it's fine, tried in a non hacked console and shoots an error with my brother's copy, so the problem it's the cartridge :(

Last edited by Angex,

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello! My brother's old 3DS have this issue when he tries to use his cartridge of Persona Q, he doesn't have any issues with his other fisical games or downloaded games, only this one. He also updated Luma to the lastest version (10.2). Somebody can help me with this? Please.
It could be because a stucked savefile associated to that game. Please, use a save manager (either Checkpoint or JKSM) to (backup, if you will and) delete any savefile from (related to) the game cartridge and try again.

PS: Latest Luma version is actually 10.2.1, not 10.2. And latest FW version is 11.14 (perharps it was necessary perform an update, in case of the console was outdated)

PS2 (Edit): Dunno (exactly), but perharps an specific update for that game must be downloaded and installed (directly from eShop, if game is from the same region than the console), too

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: Angex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1