Hardware Old 2DS on b9s and Latest stable Luma constantly throws arm 11 exceptions

k3rizz3k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It happens with every game I play. Mario party, story of seasons, Pokemon um, Mario kart. It even just did it on the eShop. I tried wiping the SD card and starting fresh, but it still happens. I have allow game patching (this is new, for sos, it crashed before I enabled it) and show setting checked in the luma options. If I let it set long enough on the home screen it will do it there too. I'm using a Sandisk 64gb that I bought from Amazon, not a third party seller. Any ideas what may be going on?

Last edited by k3rizz3k, , Reason: Sandisk not Samsung

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It happens with every game I play. Mario party, story of seasons, Pokemon um, Mario kart. It even just did it on the eShop. I tried wiping the SD card and starting fresh, but it still happens. I have allow game patching (this is new, for sos, it crashed before I enabled it) and show setting checked in the luma options. If I let it set long enough on the home screen it will do it there too. I'm using a Sandisk 64gb that I bought from Amazon, not a third party seller. Any ideas what may be going on?
Hold select when you turn on your console and do not disable arm 11 exception handler.

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is happening to me on New 2DS Xl and it is a Samsung micro sd card. I have to constantly backup my saves since during gameplay of any game, about a hour or two in the 3ds screen freezes and shows some sort code list thing, with arm 11 on top. It does ask for a stack dump if I press a, but I dont know where to submit that stuff to. Is Luma3ds atm not stable on new 2ds xl?

Last edited by alonzondavis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans