OLD 11.0.0-33U OFW, What are my options?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AmenoSwagiri, Nov 11, 2016.

1. AmenoSwagiri
    OP

AmenoSwagiri Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2016
    United States
    I have an old 3DS XL with 11.0.0-33U OFW. I have a Sky3DS+ and I installed Menuhax and can boot into the Homebrew Channel by holding L on 3DS startup. I am not doing a hardmod, and I may have access to my friends old 3DS that I'm pretty sure is below 11.0 since he hasn't used it in over a year. So I was thinking of trying the transfer method, but the problem is I don't even know where to start with his 3DS in the first place, but even that costs $5 (fieldrunners), and I'm not too interested in spending $5 on something I'm going to probably sell after I finish Pokemon Moon.

My ultimate goal here is to run/install the CIA for Pokemon Moon. Think I should just wait for retail Pokemon Moon and a real dump that works on Sky3DS+?

Last edited by AmenoSwagiri, Nov 11, 2016
  2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    If what I read is your purpose, you're best off waiting for retail dump to work on Sky3DS+

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice