Hacking oke this instn I have an bricked wii question!

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oke Ive bricked my disk channel so I did reset my wii every thoing works fine( dvds work still) so I have 2 channels mii+disk channel but I can install the hbc! it gives errors with banner bomb it says something with fakesinged iso or whatever... wtf is this so I dicided to reinstall my sm but is there any wad or dowgrader that gives back all the channels on sm 4.1 so I can install hbc again(but I want to hold my disk hack so I can read dvds!)

oke more speci.

1. pal wii
2. sm 4.1
3. hbc isnt installed anymore
4. cant install hbc

so I want to return to original state with all normal channels that everyone had at the begin!

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Aeon said:
so I want to return to original state with all normal channels that everyone had at the begin!

From what I´ve heard about this is:

1.) Update to 4.1 via Nintendo server
2.) Initialise your Wii
3.) Start over

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use banerbomb to load boot dol, or elf wad manager and install ur system menu wad and ios over again if u can't update though ninty

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 said:
Use banerbomb to load boot dol, or elf wad manager and install ur system menu wad and ios over again if u can't update though ninty

I tried to load wadmanager via preloader and it is freezing, what else can I try, I am in the same boat as OP here.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
to re-install your channels go to wiibrew.org and grab WIISCU or DOP-IOS or get a copy of NUS DOWNLOADER and you can download the original system menu if i remember right its gonna be the 00000002.app within the wad when you open it
wink.gif
good luck

ABOUT WADMANAGER: make sure the installed version is PROPERLY UPDATED and can choose an IOS....

Next try and run IOSsanity check application so you know what IOS to tell Wadmanager to load that WILL WORK
wink.gif
this could help
tongue.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
as i said wadmanager if updated should work fine under the right ios
wink.gif
to find out what IOS are broken though you would need to run IOSsanity check application...you should be able to access the HBC from preloader and go from there...ALSO MYMENUIFY can flash a original 000000XX.app to your console just as well as wadmanager
wink.gif
so thats a thought for you to
wink.gif
another thing that comes to mind is trying a SPECIFIED WADMANAGER like IOS16 wadmanager found on the forums here
wink.gif
or sometimes even using an older version of the app does the trick at any rate im sure someone like wiipower will be in to help you along dont get to worried this seems like a hopefully recoverable console
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night