Okay what the fuck is this

ViolentRockstar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hah! Welp, now that I know that it works I might try the "AGS 101 screen in gba mod". That beaten up SP is just too ugly for me and I simply prefer the GBA's layout.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

great! time to have some fight in this awesome game XD hahha
Also, an a press is an a press. you can't say it's only a half

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hah! Welp, now that I know that it works I might try the "AGS 101 screen in gba mod". That beaten up SP is just too ugly for me and I simply prefer the GBA's layout.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got a classic GBA only for this (DS was almost to come...) XD in that " yellowed that one day was an arctic ice" hahah idk if I change it's housing as well, but I really wanted to make this mod, or at least the "top screen" one but never did none :B lol (and maybe an battery mod? xD) I don't want to sacrifice an GBSP just for that :x and I don't have one anyway hahaha

It can be half if don't have the " release" part, but we can't do it, only computers :v
It was very crazy for me at start hahahah

ViolentRockstar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got a classic GBA only for this (DS was almost to come...) XD in that " yellowed that one day was an arctic ice" hahah idk if I change it's housing as well, but I really wanted to make this mod, or at least the "top screen" one but never did none :B lol (and maybe an battery mod? xD) I don't want to sacrifice an GBSP just for that :x and I don't have one anyway hahaha

It can be half if don't have the " release" part, but we can't do it, only computers :v
It was very crazy for me at start hahahah
You can search for broken GBA SP 101's, they're not that hard to find if you put an advert up. This evening alone I got 2 people who had broken SP 101's and wanted to sell them to me for 15,- each. A fixed SP 101 is worth around 70,- FYI

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can search for broken GBA SP 101's, they're not that hard to find if you put an advert up. This evening alone I got 2 people who had broken SP 101's and wanted to sell them to me for 15,- each. A fixed SP 101 is worth around 70,- FYI
not in my country... broken consoles are sold online (in hand or with a friend isn't really like this lol) for the price that should be an used one... and a used one .. pff XD
but well, was a time I haven't gave a look, I can get a time to this haha
I think I also would have to look for these screen flat adaptators õ3o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.