Okay so today at Walmart

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Brian117, Sep 28, 2009.

Sep 28, 2009

Okay so today at Walmart by Brian117 at 5:35 AM (1,832 Views / 0 Likes) 31 replies

1. Brian117
    OP

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Like the title, I can't be assed to post a blog, since this really isn't even a special event or anything, plus I'm waiting for my very first blog post to be memorable, but anyways,

So today at Walmart, about 10 minutes into the store, after waiting for my mom to look at jewelry for a friend of hers is having a retirement party coming up, I decided to just go and look for PSP screen protectors. While walking to the electronic section, I noticed this black kid (not being racist), who was probably about 16-17 riding one of those handicapped things for old people. And he was with two other friends I noticed. So I thought, "Ugh, typical immature preps.", so I looked for screen protectors, which had no luck finding, and while I was walking back to my mom, here comes this stupid kid in the scooter, and I stared at him while walking past, and he kept staring at me, and about 1 foot away from him, he said, "What are you looking at?". So I pretended to itch the back of my head and gave that idiot the middle finger.

So after that, I knew they were going to start shit, which they did. So while walking back to my mom and my sister, I just tried to forget about the assholes. But then, I heard the scooter behind me. And I thought, "Oh no fucking way". So I kept trying to help my mom pick out jewelry. A minute later, the idiot tries to run into me, but stops when he's about 2 inches away from my legs, backs up, and does it again. From there he was all, "Oh, look at these cool watches", which I had my hand on one of those turn table things with watches in it, and the guy keeps trying to turn it with my hand on it. And the fucking cashier lady told me to, "Watch my hand" for that douche.

So when I looked up to view my surroundings, I notice on the other side of the jewelry counter, that black kids friends were talking to some other people, and they were all staring at me. From there I knew I was fucked. Me and my family were being followed by these immature morons until we walked by the sewing section. And this is the part where I blew up at them. I was just watching my mom pick out some sewing things, and I notice one of the kids friend was at the very end of the isle going like, "Have you guys seen my little cousin?". And I knew he was fucking lying through his teeth. He had no cousin with him. And THEN I knew this was all a big ambush of people following us. Okay so, I blew it off once again, and another one of his friends were joining the other friend about his cousin, and they were walking towards us down the sewing isle, and I fucking lost it. I yelled at them, "You guys need to seriously leave us the HELL alone". And I'm sure loads of people could hear it. But I didn't care.

And then the kid was all, "I'm just trying to find my cousin". I was all, "No you aren't you idiot. You've been following us since we were at the jewelery section." Then this is where the shit started. They kind of walked away after the last message I yelled at them, and the moron on the scooter comes around the isles and was talking shit to me. Going like, "You're Gay? Oh okay." And I usually get offended at that Gay speak, but I've become comfortable with my sexual orientation, so it didn't hurt me much. And he was saying some other things which I couldn't make out, because he was talking in a high pitched voice like a Gay person. And I just thought, "What an immature bastard". As furious as I am, I said some other things to him and his friends, but I can't remember. But I'm sure I got them to shut up. Because after that, I was talking to my mom on where I can go for security, because I had no clue, and she's telling me to blow it off. And I'm getting pissed off because I want them kicked out.

So they came back and started saying some MORE shit, and I guess it got my mom upset because she stormed out of the sewing section, and ran to the electronic section which was on the other side, and asked the lady for security. She paged them and they called her back saying they have been watching them and they know where they're at. After that, we walked around the laptop section because my sister needed a new AC power cable for her laptop. So while trying to cool down and stop shaking. Guess what I found? Fucking PSP screen protectors on the clearance rack for $4 each. So afterward we went to look at bathroom decor because we decided to change it up a little, and these really cool security guys came and talked to us and describe the people and what they're wearing and what they said. So my mom told them how they called me Gay and stuff. And I described one kid who was wearing just a white t-shirt. And I never noticed before that Walmart just has cops dressed in normal clothes to disguise. Which I thought was cool. And the security were all, "We're going to try and find them and kick them out". And I thought, peace at last? Yes, it was peace. I think they left right after the mishap in the sewing section.

tl;dr - Got harassed at walmart and ended up finding my PSP screen protectors for only $4. [​IMG]

This I just had to type up. I mean, afterall, this is the EOF.

2. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Which is why when you see them you just turn around and go the other way before they see you.

3. Brian117
    OP

United States
    Dude, it wasn't like that. They had many friends with them so it was like a war against us.

4. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Might want to check nothing is missing from your wallet btw. Most of them just try and piss you off so you're distracted.

5. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    You did well keeping your cool enough to not give one of them a good slap mate, I don't think I could've handled it so calmly. Specially once the scooter incident happened. Little fuckwits like that should be forced to wear t-shirts that say "Dropped at birth" or "Denied oxygen as a kid".

6. flameiguana

Member flameiguana that's not me

United States
    Yup, theres a lot of stupid people in the world.

How much you wanna bet VidBoy is gonna say "cool story bro"?

7. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    What a bunch of assholes. I dont know if I could have kept my cool with them.

That made me laugh because its so true.

8. Brian117
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the support guys.

And Law, they didn't do anything to that extent, but I did have all my items I had in my pocket.

Trolley, you do not know how fucking close I was to turning around and throwing him out of the scooter when he did it the second time

And guys, I remembered another thing they said that my mom told me about. She told me how one kid actually said, "want to fight?" And if I heard it myself, you bet I would of taken the chance.

9. Banger

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    cool story bro

10. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    :facepalm: Seriously riding a scooter that is ment for old people? .... Trying to do stupid stuff and make you cool is just stupid. Lol at cashier lady.

11. DarkRey

Member DarkRey still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!

Croatia
  12. Brian117
    OP

United States
    I don't know. It was just a weird experience. That has never happened before. Felt very weird.

13. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    Cool, so you got psp screens for $4?

[​IMG]

14. eighty4

Banned eighty4 Banned

United States
    This story would've been 10x better if you had a swastika tattoo on your neck.

15. Brian117
    OP

United States
    [​IMG]

They wouldn't of been able to see it anyways.

16. Golfman560

Member Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Antarctica
    It'd be 100x better if you found out the kid in the handicap scooter actually needed it.

17. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    If he was disabled and did need that scooter then he would deserve an even harder slap for being such a twat.

18. Vidboy10

Member Vidboy10 Tsardom

Canada
    Naw, This is the EOF, so it wouldnt work here.

But anyway, back on topic.

You shouldn't have stared at them or make any contact with them in the first place. Then it wouldn't have gotten into a big mess.

19. Burnedmagix

Member Burnedmagix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They have friggin normal-dressed cops/security people in walmart!?

What a brilliant disguise. I better be more careful next time.

20. Brian117
    OP

United States
    Trust me people, that kid was not handicapped. If he had the strength to start shit, and follow me around, he obviously wasn't disabled.

Vidboy: I've learned in my life that when people stare at you...you got to stare back. All my life I've been paranoid thinking people always keep staring at me. So when I come across someone staring, I stare right back until they are the ones to stop looking.