Hacking Okay site to buy a M3 GBA adapter from?

lordgoober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah. I mentioned to him in a pm I sent him that I've converted to a supercard ds2 for my ds stuff and an EZ Flash IV for my gba stuff. As it was when I was on my M3iZero + GB adapter before I made the switch, there were times when it didn't work as well as it should have. I also recommend the EZ Flash IV..

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
http://www.gamersect...products_id=730

It comes with the GBA shell.

IMG_150254b.jpg

Or you can buy it as part of the M3 Real bundle, cost you a lot more. Be also aware that it has a RAM module only, meaning your not going to be able to use it in a GBA/SP/micro.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your not going to find it still being sold retail. Time to hit up buy/sell/trade thread finkmac.

Already have… As for the trading board… I only have 53 posts…
Care to elobarate on where you found it, to help others that find this thread, and are looking for help?

No, it doesn't. I've bought one recently, and it came loose, without extra shells, and in DS Lite casing.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well that sucks to know now. M3 probably changed the packaging contents, I ordered one way back when it became available and it came with the alt shells. The alt shells were under the plastic retainer that hold the GEP.

Either that or you bought a returned one where the previous user took the alt shells.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that sucks to know now. M3 probably changed the packaging contents, I ordered one way back when it became available and it came with the alt shells. The alt shells were under the plastic retainer that hold the GEP.

Either that or you bought a returned one where the previous user took the alt shells.
Actually, gamersection just sent it loose with no packaging. It was definitely new though, as the pins had no abrasions what-so-ever. It does suck though, because I wasn't told, and I really would have liked to have the extra shells. :(

finkmac

OP
Trophies
Website
www.epicwinrar.com
XP
Country
Canada
It only has a RAM module… It won't work on GBA(SP)
Wotwotwot? I spent 3 hours scouring the net and most of your posts… I thought you said that if you flashed the ROM/SAV to NOR it would work on a GBA?

Anyway, I use a DS phat… Which is why I need the GBA shell…

Care to elobarate on where you found it, to help others that find this thread, and are looking for help?

I meant I found someone on GBAtemp willing to sell theirs…

I would buy a EZ Flash IV, but It doesn't have RTC… Which seems to be the case with most Slot-2/GBA carts…

xephos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this what you are looking for? If so I love kickgaming very trustworthy

http://www.kickgaming.com/m3-gba-pack-with-shells-p-326.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended