Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, so, i recently decided to use YSMenu. I load it up. Cool. I go to play Mother 3. Write to NOR memory, cool. All good. Go to boot it up.

Kwaaaalll... Kliiiiingg....
FTZ.ZZZZT.KZT.ZZZT

What? This never happened before. Oh well. Lets try it the old way. GBA ExpLoader...NOR memory... Mother 3... select save... erasing...writing... all good.
Press X

FTZ.ZZZZT.KZT.ZZZT

What exactly is happening? This never happened before. So to test if the NOR memory is stuffed, I write Mother 1+2. Waitiiiinnng... Done. Boot GBA...

Its fine.

Now, problem here is, why wont Mother 3 write? I don't really need it to write, I have my EZ IV for all GBA, but i recently DL'd the Megaman Battle Network and Zero games (DS and GBA) and i need the NOR memory for when I finish Boktai 2 to load into the Slot 2 and unlock the extra features in Battle Network 5 Double Team.

To cut it short, is my NOR memory eff'd?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
sleep.gif
; Fine i'll edit it.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, it does not mean your NOR is screwed up. I've had the same problem. It lies in something with the fan translation, it's actually a known error. I simply deleted the save and rebooted it, problem solved. Try waiting though, that might get you past it as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: