Ok, what? ISO problems.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by OmerMe, Sep 2, 2009.

1. OmerMe
    OP

OmerMe GBAtemp Fan

Jun 21, 2007
    Iceland
    For a long time now I can't burn games, I always get errors with Nero or Imgburn, and I didn't really care because there was nothing I wanted to play.
    Now there's Metroid Prime Trilogy, I downloaded the DVD5 version because I already have MP3 on a DVD, and when I try to brickblock it says "Metroid Prime Trilogy USA DVD5 1 & 2 only.iso isn't a valid Wii ISO file!", and when I try to double click ANY Wii ISO I have it says "Metroid Prime Trilogy USA DVD5 1 & 2 only.iso The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.", maybe it's normal? I dunno.
    Somehow, I successfuly burned MPT and put it in the Wii, from the Disc Channel, I get an error saying I should eject the disc and restart the Wii, from GeckoOS, it runs fine at first, then I choose MP1 and I get a weird black-green screen and the Wii restarts itself.
    I don't know what to do, and it's really keeping me away from playing games on my Wii, and there are games I really want to play, released and upcoming.

Oh, and my Wii is PAL, running on 4.0.

2. jazvdb

jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    In front of computer...
    can you state what stuff you have on your wii? (system menu, cIOs rev... etc)

and disks you use

3. OmerMe
    OP

OmerMe GBAtemp Fan

Jun 21, 2007
    Iceland
    System menu 4.0 as I said.
    cIOS.. No idea. XP
    I only messed with these things when Madworld came out.
    I'll check what I have on my SD card later since I'm in a hurry.
    I use Silver Line DVD-R (Shit, I know, I also have Verbatim DVD-R but a few games worked on SL and didn't on Verbatim so I'm using SL.)