Gaming Ok so I have a really big question for Nintendo

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was actually by accident I thought I didnt send it the first time because I was looking at my blog for a sec

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sure that will be 10$ sir

Ill take it in gif form please
How many consecutive posts are you going to make?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

How many consecutive posts are you going to make?
I dunno

hopefully not many

because it's getting a little annoying

y'know?

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I dunno

hopefully not many

y'know?
Ok ill stop

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno

hopefully not many

y'know?
I agree, though I think this should go to the EoF by now

D

Deleted User

i know im going to get yelled at but uh if you already have a translated copy that's correct or whatever why the hell would they bother having to make a official thing

the only difference is going to be there's a price on it
And it might be a shitty translation in comparison ;O;
I've had people say "WE WANT 2 SUPPORT THE MOMTHER SERIES" but like
You can buy official merchandise and in doing that, you're supporting the series so

Reactions: Subtle Demise

MlgPro

OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i know im going to get yelled at but uh if you already have a translated copy that's correct or whatever why the hell would they bother having to make a official thing

the only difference is going to be there's a price on it
Bro they dont its a fan translation Nintendo (Probably) Thinks nobody has made an English translation yet and they probably want to keep it like that

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro they dont its a fan translation Nintendo (Probably) Thinks nobody has made an English translation yet and they probably want to keep it like that
Famous-characters-Troll-face-Are-you-kidding-me-139245.png

MlgPro

OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
LMAO ARE YOU SERIOUS
I THINK I JUST LOST 99% OF MY BRAINCELLS
Lol IM just kidding they know it they probably know about that iso site too o UO.
But seriously I wish they would at least consider making A LEGAL english translation and remake of the game so that fans of the series could have a little relief knowing that the chracters that they know are still alive and doing something

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol IM just kidding they know it they probably know about that iso site too o UO.
But seriously I wish they would at least consider making A LEGAL english translation and remake of the game so that fans of the series could have a little relief knowing that the chracters that they know are still alive and doing something

lol shit I thought you were being serious. Anyways, yes, a legal english translation would be nice, but..I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo just took a already translated copy and started selling it..
Could nintendo do that?

MlgPro

OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
lol shit I thought you were being serious. Anyways, yes, a legal english translation would be nice, but..I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo just took a already translated copy and started selling it..
Could nintendo do that?
Hmm good point... Probably the game wasnt theirs to start in the first place so legally yes but it would be a fucking dick move to do that

D

Deleted User

Could nintendo do that?
Probably, I've heard people say that they'd be fine with Nintendo selling the fan translation.

Tomato and the other people who worked on it would probably be pissed though.

Reactions: DKB

MlgPro

OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Probably, I've heard people say that they'd be fine with Nintendo selling the fan translation.

Tomato and the other people who worked on it would probably be pissed though.
Yeah Ikr the people who worked on it put so much work into just for somebody to come out of nowhere and sell it for profit and since they techincally own the game they dont have to get any of the money either

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Ikr the people who worked on it put so much work into just for somebody to come out of nowhere and sell it for profit and since they techincally own the game they dont have to get any of the money either

Yeah, I guess it is indeed legal since it's their property. Which sucks, but, If I did a translation, and Nintendo started selling it, I'd be pretty damn honored.

Of course, I'd love it if I were to get funds from it, but, bleh.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not on o3DS, and definitely not better in aesthetic.
That's true. At that point, I'd recommend just coughing up $40 for a PSP and just use that for emulation instead. Regardless, I'd say it's still up in the air if Nintendo will bother with bringing Mother 3 to other territories. They'd have to invest in translation (no, they won't use the fan translation) and copyright shenanigans. They may not see it as profitable enough to bother.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's true. At that point, I'd recommend just coughing up $40 for a PSP and just use that for emulation instead. Regardless, I'd say it's still up in the air if Nintendo will bother with bringing Mother 3 to other territories. They'd have to invest in translation (no, they won't use the fan translation) and copyright shenanigans. They may not see it as profitable enough to bother.

It won't be.

D

Deleted User

One reason I hope it won't be released in the west is my Twitter timeline will explode when it's announced and will be utter chaos for 3 (probably way more) weeks after

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main issue I see is the whole profit and stuff, and just having to do all that work for, potentially nothing. The issue is that if you are a true fan of the game, you most likely were not going to wait years for a official translation of the game. Since, people will just tell you what was going to happen in the game anyways. And, people have already played Mother 3 fan-translated(True fan thing). So, I don't think people are going to be in the mood to play a translated version of a game they have already played years back.(Whenever the translated version was released, I assume quite a while back since people were tired of waiting) But, I don't know how crazy Mother-fans are, since I only played the 2nd one on a SNES Emulator myself. Good damn games, though.

Last edited by DKB,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt