Hacking ok my r4i gold rts card should be here this week soooooo!

ibroxgaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
will I need both a micro sd card and an sd card if so what type and sizes for a good set up also I have never set up Nintendo id with the console is that a do or don't after installing cfw cheers

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shouldnt the 3DS/2DS already have a SD card included? I know both my 3DS and 2DS did, unless you want to go bigger than stock, yes you would need a SD card for the flashcard, or just use an old one kicking around as doesnt need to be huge, I found and old 2gb laying around and used that, good luck and just follow steps on 3DS guide and will be set

VixenCult

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For the fc you will need about 2 to 4.For the console 16 are just fine but i would suggest 32 just in case

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used a old 2GB laying around for mine. Left it in ntrboothax mode tho. No need to set it up as a flashcard. 3DS-wise I use a 128GB in my main, 32GB in others.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it all depends . . . how big of a pirate and/or collector are you . . . normally people recomend a 4 or 8 gb for the flashcard and a 32 or 64 gb for the console if you could afford it get a 16gb for the flashcard and the largest gb sd you can find for the console (i have a 128 and no regrets)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a 128GB, some games I don't even play at all (but a lot of other I do), and I still have 25gb of free space :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: