ok i need some help here

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by fluxywilduncut, May 15, 2008.

May 15, 2008

ok i need some help here by fluxywilduncut at 5:24 PM (1,258 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. fluxywilduncut
    OP

Newcomer fluxywilduncut Newbie

United States
    i have a G6 Lite that's working fine and all but i wanna try using cheats for some NDS games.

the problem is i don't know how. i saw a program called supercard patcher (v2.58) that looked liked it could do the trick but in the instructions it says to check the "Enable cheats" slot but the prblem is i don't have that on my program.

so my question is what is that best way to use cheats for NDS games. (mainly Final Fantasy Revenant Wings and Zelda PH)

And what is a good config for The World Ends With You?

2. fluxywilduncut
    OP

United States
    anyone?

Posts merged

anyone?

3. Fun_Zephyr

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I am assumin the G6 Lite is the same as the G6 Real (and I may very well be wrong here).

Lookup The New Massive Cheats thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991. The cheat file for many cards is in Narin's signature. Get the file you require (I believe it is the cheat.db if it is the same as the M3 Real / G6 Real) and place it in the correct spot on your memory card - which should be the system folder

Find your game and if it has the same menu as the M3 / G6 Real you push right after selecting the game but beforre loading the game. Select the cheats you wish to use (assuming the game has cheats which I believe the ones you mentioned do) and then push left and ensure you change Cheat Switch to "Switch On". Again I am assuming that the G6 lite uses the same menu system as the G6 Real.

If the G6 Lite is comepletely different to the M3 Real / G6 real you still might be able to find the corrcet cheat file in Narin's signature as mentioned above but search around this forum for how to use / activate cheats.

4. fluxywilduncut
    OP

United States
    I tried it but it dosen't work.

meaning the G6 Lite is not the same as G6 Real.

the problem is that on the game menu whenever i press right or left it takes me to the top menu that has "About" and "Switch to GBA Mode"

5. fluxywilduncut
    OP

United States
    I tried it but it dosen't work.

meaning the G6 Lite is not the same as G6 Real.

the problem is that on the game menu whenever i press right or left it takes me to the top menu that has "About" and "Switch to GBA Mode"

6. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

there's no cheat function on the g6lite..try use cracker's trainers or his auto trainer maker

7. fluxywilduncut
    OP

United States
    ok so i checked out Cracker's traniers and they look good and all.

but, i can't seem to get it to work, i use the ips xp program to try to apply the patches but nothing happens.

i can look for the patches just fine but when i search for a file to apply them to none of my roms appear.

it's like they aren't in a format supported by ips xp.

8. fluxywilduncut
    OP

United States