Hacking ok I give up, where you hiding the skins?

goretech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People say Supercard lite is nearly just as good to skin/theme as M3 but I can't find any skins for download.

Can you post some links to some skins?

thanks

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry the SuperCard can't be skinned so I have no clue where you got that from.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
Well, it was given a 3, which I think is the lowest (worst). It was an odd point system.

But yeah, skins for supercard would be great, just need to improve the GUI a lot first.

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I think in his first post with that points system, I noticed he got 2 SC numbers the wrong way round (or he was completely tripping), as it's common knowledge that SC's menu is extremely basic, but fast (use L or R to scroll whole pages at once)

btw.. only girls like pretty menus
wink.gif

r3z

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The SC menu is fine as it is. I wouldn't change anything about it.. except maybe for it to use the touchscreen and to utilize the whole screen when in DS mode so that you can see more items in the list and directly access them, and perhaps even a slightly cleaner font and a better logo/menu button design. Well, apart from that I wouldn't change anything!

I don't think any of those suggestions would adversely affect the speed, and would probably make selection even faster in DS mode (more items on screen = less scrolling; use touchscreen = direct selection). But at the moment Supercard seem content to use the exact same menu for DS as GBA, and not utilize the functions available to improve the interface in DS mode.

goretech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think in his first post with that points system, I noticed he got 2 SC numbers the wrong way round (or he was completely tripping), as it's common knowledge that SC's menu is extremely basic, but fast (use L or R to scroll whole pages at once)

btw.. only girls like pretty menus
wink.gif

girls! Bah.. I like the idea of custom menu/skins as it gives me more purpose to design in my Photoshop Cs2. I guess I will wait til M3 lite comes out ;P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1