oh these knives man!

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
and on today's episond of oh these knives man, formerly: these knives are so awesome, a knive review!
today is the
images

NEW multi tools circular blade by himself

well what can i say yall yall y'aready know what this knife is as everyone has one so this review is pretty pointless
stay tuned for more knives as we are here pushin out content as far as the eye can see

Reactions: IncredulousP

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well what can i say yall yall y'aready know what this knife is as everyone has one so this review is pretty pointless

I have never seen that one before, and carabiner style knife is an interesting concept. Even without that you mention nothing about the blade quality (or even material), blade length (I am going to get arrested for this one), locking quality, affixing quality at the hinge or even how something that large feels in the hand.

Might want to up your game there.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Clearly, as he said, all of us already had one so it'd be pointless to discuss it.
One typically operates under the assumption that it is not the case, or that the market changes and might need a reference point for that time in history. Similarly not everybody subjects their items to the same load, or is as capable of testing materials, construction and such like (do you own a calibrated hardness tester or tools to analyse composition?).

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One typically operates under the assumption that it is not the case, or that the market changes and might need a reference point for that time in history. Similarly not everybody subjects their items to the same load, or is as capable of testing materials, construction and such like (do you own a calibrated hardness tester or tools to analyse composition?).
My bad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.