OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
as my topic says, my top screen just somehow got really messed up. There's only a the blank white with a yellow or blue (skinny) streaming down it near the middle left side. I am guessing somehow the ribbon cables somehow got damaged from reading past experience when people put new shells on the DS, but am not sure. Any suggestions or should I just auction it off on ebay? 0.o
Thanks,
Kevin

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Time to buy another one... That's what I'm doing: mine's touch screen is blurring and showing lines sometimes. It almost looks like an old TV set screen.

I'm solding my retired and working PS2 system to get a brand new DS Lite system!
yaynds.gif

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah...I was hoping not to sell it -.-
If I was to open it though, would I just need a tri screw driver?

P.S. The serial code is taken off the DS(It was hanging and I didn't like it....) So really don't think people would want to pay for something like that missing.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS Phat, changing the cable. It is fiddly but not that hard if you research it first, have a go - you will loses no money (apart from the cost of the replacement part) as it will still fetch about the same price on eBay. Cable is $7 or so from www.dealextreme.com triwing screwdriver is also cheap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000...