...Oh right, there's more to this forum than the Switch section, hey. lol

Joeynator3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I just came here for the Switch stuff, kinda forgot about the rest of these forums. lol
Anyways yeah, hey. I may not post as much and usually just lurk around, though lately there's a lot of...threads being made in the Switch section. I just HAVE to join in on the fun.

That said, I'm not really into hacking stuff, at first it started out as simply replacing songs in Smash Wii U (because anime music in Smash is awesome! lol) and adding games in the SNES Classic (as well as custom borders). I eventually decided to get into the Switch stuff since I have an early model, again it started out as simply adding songs to Smash Ultimate, but then I decided to get Breath of the Wild and after finally beating that game after all these years, I went for some simple Linkle mods.

I kinda want to do more stuff like this but...it seems a lot of the games I want to mess with, only guides I can find are for PC versions. Wished there were more guides out there for the Switch version of games. Especially when the Switch version even has different file types (such as God Eater 3). Ah well...

Aside from this, yeah, just some guy who spends most of his time on the computer, and watching youtube on TV, or gaming of course. Yeah, my life is kinda boring.
Um, I have a cat? Her name is Sanya.
I'm also into anime obviously, profile pic is Megumi from School Rumble...I always fall for the minor/unpopular girls...anime is kinda dead as well, go figure.

Anyways yeah, hey. lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not me. I have it preordered. my days in the scenes are coming to an end:

1642285853043.png

Joeynator3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of Switch games leak early
Oh, eh...also probably won't bother with this game. The recent Pokemon games were getting more and more boring for me. Sun and Moon, after the E4 I just stopped caring about the game...skipped the Ultra games, didn't even bother with Let's Go. Sword/Shield, I did play but, yeah after the main story which didn't take much, I stopped playing, and the DLC I didn't even finish. As for the DP remakes, they removed content and were basically weak remakes (I'm fine with the visuals, lol). As for Arceus, I'm not a big fan of open world games...soooo...yeah. >.<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night