oh my god, some people hahahaha

Do people that don't use any kind of search before posting a topic annoy you?

• ANNOY ME? WHY NO... I JUST WANT TO DISEMBOWEL THEM.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DrunkenMonk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry right but I just came across that thread where the guy has google open in the background, searching how to take a screenshot on windows 10

image:
upload_2016-9-17_14-34-12-png.62998

hahahahaha my sides have left orbit, somebody send help.

Now I understand how there's so many "help, I broke something" threads daily.

Also little poll for an attempt at regaining some sanity.

side note:
Don't get me wrong, every temper is great, you're all fantastic. But damn it really jangles my dangles when people don't search. Do they do it on purpose because they think they're better and deserve a direct answer specifically to them? Or are they just unaware that they're on the internet and almost every problem they ever encounter has already been encountered before and resolved? In which case, are they just that small minded? I don't get it, really.

Extra content -
So let's say you're tired in the morning and have no idea what to do with yourself, no plans, nothing specifically to do all day, you could spend that time furthering yourself in some way, educationally, career wise, or what the hell ever you want. But you don't... You instead decide to open your internet browser, visit a page you know doesn't change, or doesn't change much, and you refresh it a few times until your day has gone by. You don't feel regret, then you go to sleep having effectively done nothing with your whole day, you're not even sure you ate, then there's that recurring nightmare of harry potter zombies, you wake up in the middle of the night from the scare of a zombie eating your innards while you were harry pottering around. You frantically wave your hand under your pillow to find your phone in order to check the time. 3:22am. Calming down, start nodding back into dreamland but then something happens, you feel your body jolt and you feel wide awake, meanwhile you start to hear creaks, banging and screaming as if it's right near you. From the bottom of your bed a shadow seems to be becoming more opaque, that doesn't make sense? Are you still dreaming? No, you can't be, you feel very awake, the shadow turns into a figure, slightly skeletal in shape, it begins moving closer to you, hand out and making a strange noise. What was it doing? Is it real? Almost too petrified to even process the questions, unable to move, the 'creature' is on top of you and it begins to stick it's hand into your stomach, the pain is
excruciating, no way could this be real, the pain is constant and doesn't seem to go away, and you still can't move or wake up? you hope wake up, you hope it's just a very vivid dream. But it's not, it's a cycle somewhere between a dream and waking, your subconscious has just crept into your reality and wants to hurt you, for some unknown reason. Morning comes, the pain is still prevelant, but eventually you can move and the figure disappears, but the pain does not. Beyond scared, you attempt to roll out of bed to make it to the hospital, but you don't, you're not sure why, but you just don't. You want to, and have the intention to do it, but you never follow through. You die in the next 20 minutes. Your appendix had burst in your half-waking dream, was it caused by the shadow figure that attacked you, or was it your subconscious trying to make sense of the pain? Who really knows, and now it doesn't even matter.

also: gg to anybody who actually read that, you're a fuckin' champ. I was making shit up as I went along, I'll accept my emmy now. Kthnx

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he can't even screenshot, couldn't he have used the built in snipping tool?

LMAO good one!

The best one had "Barney the dinosaur r34" in google search XD
I'm sure it was a joke... but that sounds hilarious nonetheless.

I should hide stuff in my screengrabs too

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who gives a flying fuck?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So let's say you're tired in the morning and have no idea what to do with yourself, no plans, nothing specifically to do all day, you could spend that time furthering yourself in some way, educationally, career wise, or what the hell ever you want. But you don't... You instead decide to open your internet browser, visit a page you know doesn't change, or doesn't change much, and you refresh it a few times until your day has gone by. You don't feel regret, then you go to sleep having effectively done nothing with your whole day, you're not even sure you ate, then there's that recurring nightmare of harry potter zombies, you wake up in the middle of the night from the scare of a zombie eating your innards while you were harry pottering around. You frantically wave your hand under your pillow to find your phone in order to check the time. 3:22am. Calming down, start nodding back into dreamland but then something happens, you feel your body jolt and you feel wide awake, meanwhile you start to hear creaks, banging and screaming as if it's right near you. From the bottom of your bed a shadow seems to be becoming more opaque, that doesn't make sense? Are you still dreaming? No, you can't be, you feel very awake, the shadow turns into a figure, slightly skeletal in shape, it begins moving closer to you, hand out and making a strange noise. What was it doing? Is it real? Almost too petrified to even process the questions, unable to move, the 'creature' is on top of you and it begins to stick it's hand into your stomach, the pain is
excruciating, no way could this be real, the pain is constant and doesn't seem to go away, and you still can't move or wake up? you hope wake up, you hope it's just a very vivid dream. But it's not, it's a cycle somewhere between a dream and waking, your subconscious has just crept into your reality and wants to hurt you, for some unknown reason. Morning comes, the pain is still prevelant, but eventually you can move and the figure disappears, but the pain does not. Beyond scared, you attempt to roll out of bed to make it to the hospital, but you don't, you're not sure why, but you just don't. You want to, and have the intention to do it, but you never follow through. You die in the next 20 minutes. Your appendix had burst in your half-waking dream, was it caused by the shadow figure that attacked you, or was it your subconscious trying to make sense of the pain? Who really knows, and now it doesn't even matter
That just means you need to start doing methamphetamine when you get up in the morning, or perhaps about 30mg of adderall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +1