V!olaPlayer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I go to this school called Edgewater High. DEFINITELY one of the ugliest here in Florida because it was built in 1952, along with its rival school: Boone. The area hosts many thugs, as well as high-class people, so it's a very multicultural school. As you might infer, it's VERY run down and filthy, as well as Boone HS. Boone got an update not too long ago with a pre-made school design that looked somewhat OK, although there's a couple like it around Orange County [where I live], and now it's EHS's turn to get an update. But what's so amazing is that we're getting an all-new design complete with a 3-story building; the first 3-story school in Orange County!! And our campus is going to be HUGE. Thank GOD that I'll be a Junior/Senior by the times it's done. So now, without further ado, I present [the page where you can find pictures of...] Edgewater High School 2! xD

Link [pdf] http://www.ehs.ocps.net/PDFs/EHS_%20New_Sc...resentation.pdf
yaynds.gif

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!
laugh.gif

And for all you stalkers, I live 45 minutes away from the school because I only go there for their magnet program, so better luck next time. ;o

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GAPman416 said:
And for all you stalkers, I live 45 minutes away from the school because I only go there for their magnet program, so better luck next time. ;o

now they'll search the whole area, which is 45 minutes away from that school...
frown.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh you wish it will be done when you're a Junior/Senior. At my HS my sister was a Freshman when they started renovating, they said it'd be done in about 16 months... 6 years later I become a Freshman and it still isn't finished. Finally when I'm a junior (Like 7 1/2 years later) they declare the school "finished" even though they are flaws everywhere. Flaws like gas pipes going through where the skylights are so you get about 1/2 the light and the rest hits the pipe. And there are rooms without any windows and only one door which is a fire code problem and no one is allowed in those.

V!olaPlayer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Raki - NO! They'll nevah find me! ><
@Golfman - That's terrible.. Well, they better not do that here! OCPS could get sued.
@Juggernaut911 - Inorite? And NO. You don't. You never will. 0-0 NEVAR!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks sweet, but what grade are you in now, They always give a projected date, then the school is finished" quite a while after, it almost never follows the date

V!olaPlayer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm in 9th for 2008-2009, and they say it'll be done by mid-2010, so yeah, we'll see. =P

My favorite part are/is the music buildings!! =3

EDIT: Sorry, wrong plurality of the noun. [Yes, I am Grammar Nazi =T]
EDIT: Wait, would it be 'are' since the object is plural, or is since the subject is singular?! 0-o
This must be why the Nazis died out...

V!olaPlayer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very true, but I have to add that when I was in 6th grade, I was transferred to a new school for 7th, and the school took around a year to build. I must admit, it was a small, one story school, but the principle even said that production was slow, so if it goes fast for this new school, I presume it might go as planned. I'll also add that they start clearing on the 11th of this month.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GAPman416 said:
@Raki - NO! They'll nevah find me! ><
@Golfman - That's terrible.. Well, they better not do that here! OCPS could get sued.
@Juggernaut911 - Inorite? And NO. You don't. You never will. 0-0 NEVAR!

well I found you and took a photo of you...

smiley_s.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome