OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
twisted turn of events:

it was the day before remembrance day, and i was at school in the remembrance day assembly. apparently, during the assembly, my friend tylers nose starts bleeding (happens to him frequently), we were sitting a few rows apart, and after the assembly was over, we all stood up, i saw him with some blood on his hand (at this point, didnt know his nose was bleeding), and jokingly half-shouted "haha tyler, whyd you cut yourself?!?!".

long story short, the school counsellor heard me say that and then saw the blood on his hand, and now she thinks tyler has a problem. apparently they called his parents, his mom just went to talk to the counsellor, AND SOMEHOW, NOW HES FUCKING GETTING $300 CUZ THEY THINK HE HAS A PROBLEM. AND JUST TO BE AN ASSHOLE, TYLER AND MY DRUMMER ARE TAKING THAT $300 AND BUYING A SHITLOAD OF BOOZE AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT AND TAUNTING ME AND NOT LETTING ME HAVE ANY.

tl;dr version: i accidentally got my friend $300 which hes spending on booze and he's not letting me have any. what a douche.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your "friend" Tyler deserves to get a nosebleed as he's douchey enough to go by alcohol with a nice chunk of cash. If I was him, I'd go buy a PS3 Slim.

What is it with kids and alcohol? What's so attractive about it? There's nothing fun about getting punch-drunk and start dry heaving until tomorrow afternoon. It's stupid. I don't even see myself drinking much alcohol when I'm of that age. It's useless.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Your "friend" Tyler deserves to get a nosebleed as he's douchey enough to go by alcohol with a nice chunk of cash. If I was him, I'd go buy a PS3 Slim.

What is it with kids and alcohol? What's so attractive about it? There's nothing fun about getting punch-drunk and start dry heaving until tomorrow afternoon. It's stupid. I don't even see myself drinking much alcohol when I'm of that age. It's useless.
I agree. I am 18 and legal to drink in Australia but I still dont see the point of drinking with the desire to get smashed. I will have a drink but only 1 or 2 and thats not at every party and such. I get to be the "parent" of the evening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c