XxTymmie

OP
Trophies
Website
www.genesisanime.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello there inhabitants of GBATemp! The name's XxTymmie, or you can just refer to me as Tym if you like. I've known about this site and have lurked around for a few months or so, but just a little while ago I decided to join it finally. This site has actually helped a lot concerning DS scene news and the like so I would like to commend the users for that and I hope to have an enjoyable stay on these here forums.

I suppose I shall divulge you all on a bit of info on myself. 'Ere it goes:
I'm 17 years of age, almost 18, and am from New York as it says over to the left on my member info. I have been enjoying video games for the better part of my natural born life so I must say that I am a slight self-proclaimed expert on them, haha. I'm also interested in computers, specifically network aspects and repairing of them and I aim to make them part of my career when I am all grown up. I'm also into art in almost all of its forms, so that is another thing I might be dabbling in around the forums.

Oh boy enough talk, time to start posting! Haha.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
smile.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Tym, I hope you have as much fun here as I've been having
smile.gif

If you have any, be sure and add your friend codes to the database--there are LOTs of people here who'd love to play you
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
welcome to GBAtemp!

funny thing, shaun and I (administrators of GBAtemp) are on a trip to the US and currently in NYC.

I really liked it, well, Manhattan at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s