OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well... it's just a feeling, but take a look at this:

http://pr1xy.team-duck.com/go.php?url=fGh0...D10cUlEPTExNzM5

Sorry if the proxy with it doesn't work, but I'm at school.

If you cannot see it, let me tell you. It's the site of a gaming store where I get all my games from called GameCrazy. It usually comes attached to a Hollywood Video store. It lists Super Smash Bros. Brawl, release date: March 31st.

Not only that, but someone in the Brawl discussion thread also posted a link to a site that said there was a pushback. I'll see if I can get that link and edit it in.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Here is it http://gonintendo.com/?p=32932

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There isn't going to be another Delay. There is no reason for there to be one.
In Japan the commercials are airing, they're building up the hype having their "Enter for a chance to win!" contests, and the game comes out really soon there.

You don't delay the game in one location and not the others. Besides, Sakurai has been strict on the "make people happy" thing, and he knows how pissed people will get if he does it again...

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I really don't know why GameCrazy would announce that then. I never saw the delay coming back in December, so at this point, I really don't trust Sakurai at all until the game is safely in my hands.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the game is gold in Japan, there's no reason to delay it in other regions.
happy.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really don't know why GameCrazy would announce that then. I never saw the delay coming back in December, so at this point, I really don't trust Sakurai at all until the game is safely in my hands.
I don't know how GameCrazy works but I know Gamefly has a habit of putting the date of "when they get their copies of the game" over when the game comes out. Why Gamefly is pushing a release like that back, but apparently they are.
rolleyes.gif

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt that it will be delayed.

But with all trophies translation...it makes sense if US get delayed again, unless it was confirmed that it has gone gold.

We shouldn't really be complaining though, PAL region doesn't even have a set release date at the moment, at least we're the second to get it.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt there would be a delay. But even if there is a delay, what would you do? All we can do is wait. I'd be really disappointed as well because I've been waiting for the game since December, but hey, we've made it this far so far.

I'm getting excited for Brawl, but there's still one month left. Brawl will be the first WII game I actually purchase, and no I don't have a modded WII.. yet..
tongue.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lots of games have been delayed for an English release when the Japanese game is released.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it were delayed again. I'm just used to it by now with Nintendo and wouldn't be too fussed
smile.gif

coolbgdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt its gonna get delayed. Why show commercials and whatnot only to not come out a month later?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be true because.. I went to check out Brawl at Best Buy and EB Games, both said they're coming out at March. I asked if it was suppose to be Feb. 10th but they said the system said it was March. It's weird because the official website still mentions Feb. 10th.

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
I heard a rumor about this as well... but it also seems that the Japanese version is still on schedule... which might mean they're planning on holding it back on the U.S. for some kind of scheduling reason. Are there any big titles they're trying to plan around?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop, the main game store that matters, still says Feb. 10th.
If they were going to delay it this close to release the Dojo would of said something already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse