Hacking Oh Dear.. What have I just done ?

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right.. Just inserted need for speed undercover into my Wii (PAL)

was running 3.3E firmware

The good news for D2Pro owners is that I had all updates turned off via the latest util disk on their website, and it didn't let me run the game..just got a black screen...

Unfortunately, I'm drunk and high and decided to turn this off, so I could install the update and play the game.

Still showing 3.3E on the Wii config menu.

Can anyone tell, has this installed the so called 3.4 update for me ? (Boy, is this gonna get confusing when the 3.4 update actually comes out
tongue.gif
)

Tried loading the latest JAP capcom game via Geko and it still works.

Also tried Geexbox (this is all via HBC beta 9) and all is good.

I thought that 3.3 wouldn't let you play imports, period, though SSBS USA seems to work (didn't try to go past the save config screen) ?

And NO, I'm not gonna downgrade.. Besides the fact I have no inet connection, you don't get the full firmware and I'm paranoidly suspecious of this...

Answers appreciated...

Luv you (in a non-gay way), ironlung

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Need For Speed has the 3.1 update, the disc just installed the IOS55 - 53 - 38, and stop smoking and playing with your Wii
lecture.gif
, you should smoke and play with your GAMES..!!
tongue.gif

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Need For Speed has the 3.1 update, the disc just installed the IOS55 - 53 - 38, and stop smoking and playing with your Wii
lecture.gif
tongue.gif

blink.gif
uh... yeah! What he said...
unsure.gif

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
lecture.gif
tongue.gif

Not arguing with you, cos you seem to know a shite load more than me, but how come's it installed a 3.1 update when I'm running 3.3 ?

On a side note.. Once the game starts I keep getting errors that the Wii can't read the disk. Burnt as usual on verbs at 2x with imgburn.. Just wondering if it's a finicky game or if I just got unlucky ? Other games are still fine, uncluding dual layer, so it's not the laser (phew!) Have deleted and can't be bothered to re-d/l. From what I saw, it looks like a PS2 launch title

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1