[OGPP] How long have you been with GBAtemp?

How long have you been with GBAtemp?

• 2007 is my first year!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About a year...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • > 2 years

• > 3 years

• > 4 years

• > 5 years!

• There was a time when GBAtemp didn't exist!!?

• Total voters

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've been visiting GBATemp since the beginning when it was nothing like today. But I never posted much, I am just a silent reader.

Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I registered a few days after checking out the site many many years ago (Joining date seen to left) When I first found out about emulation this site was the absolute shiz!!! Is still good today, convinced me to buy a Flash Card and l love the nearly immediate help I get when I need help related to the sections of this website. Less frequent now because I live in World of Warcarft >.<

drabag

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ooooh, it was long ago ! During the ol' good Kivan times
grog.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't remember...
It says I registered in November 05 (when I got my DS) but I've been visiting the site for a long time before that, probably almost 2 years. I only really started posting in spring, I think.

shado blackstar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wish I could remember... Before Narikiri 2. You know, the dark ages. Back when the only Tales game I knew about was Phantasia.
Still remember the release of Dancing Sword... Never thought that game would be good, but I was bored, so I grabbed it, played it, loved it.

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Been here a while. I was thinking it cant have been over 5 years then noticed the join date, and it hasnt been.
Good to know I'm not senile yet.

I do wonder about the people voting more than 5 years.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Been here a while. I was thinking it cant have been over 5 years then noticed the join date, and it hasnt been.
Good to know I'm not senile yet.

I do wonder about the people voting more than 5 years.

GBAtemp used to be a website before the forum was created.
The creation of GBAtemp (not GBAtemp forums) is even older! So old I can't even remember myself.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember coming here when I was on another site (dunno if I can name them, but they're in the pits now) and someone reccomended gbatemp for roms. Join date says 11/02...

D

Deleted User

I used to come here for roms but didn't register, though. That must've been around the time I got my first GBA flashcart. Then there was IRC and the old-account I lost. On June 1st, 2004 I registered with 'Takeshi' as my user name because I, apparently, had a problem with my 2nd GBA flashcart
blink.gif
-- just backtracked using a search.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lurked in the shadows for about 7 months before I actually registered. This site has given me pretty much everything I know about the scene. I
wub.gif
it here. Go GBATemp!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm here for sooo long.
I remember when KIVan was a mere user on a forum about gba roms, he then proposed to create a web site to host roms, but it didn't last long before he created a temporary forum (gbatemp.2ya.com).

so I know gbatemp even before it was a website.
I registered almost at the beginning, but only start posting with the DS upcoming.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm here for sooo long.
I remember when KIVan was a mere user on a forum about gba roms, he then proposed to create a web site to host roms, but it didn't last long before he created a temporary forum (gbatemp.2ya.com).

I registered almost at the beginning, but only start posting with the DS upcoming.

Does anyone remember a user named Cricket? Not sure if it was here or another rom-site forum, but he proposed the same thing, but I have not seen/heard from him in some time so I guess he quit...Good times...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm here for sooo long.

Does anyone remember a user named Cricket? Not sure if it was here or another rom-site forum, but he proposed the same thing, but I have not seen/heard from him in some time so I guess he quit...Good times...
I help out on his site (that somehow is still up! - rom-source.com). It used to be called crick and dumbsioux's rom page before being renames rom-source.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs