Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Now that all 3 consoles have been out for nearly one year at least (almost two years for the 360).

Which console do you think is the best, taking games, price and everything into consideration?

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
360 for sure. Definitely the best games and more of them than any of the other systems. Of course, this could be because it's been out for a year longer than the others.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
360 FTW, although I would consider only the Wii to be "next gen". It's the only one that goes a step beyond everything previously stablished, both the PS3 and 360 "only" follow the logic steps: better graphics, larger storage devices... higher prices, etc.

The Wii may also be just a spiced up GameCube, but the WiiMote thing is completely groundbreaking. But still, the 360 wins as a "proper" console, IMO, if you decide to follow the path the last gen created.

PS: Linkiboy's completely right, this is the CURRENT gen, not the next one
wink.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Yeah you're right guys.. I wonder when everyone's going to start calling these console "next-gen consoles".
They are definitely current-gen now!

My vote of course goes to the almighty 360 which I've literally fallen in love with one year ago
wub.gif

so many awesome games, and they're going to keep coming... woo!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Wii. Although I understand if people choose the 360 as of now: it has more good games.

In the future the Wii will become even better. But already now, games like RE4 and Metroid Prime 3 make the system better then its rivals.

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted for 360, though I only own a Wii out of that group.

The 360 has a far broader selection of games than the newer systems, and a proportionally large selection of must-haves. The other two systems don't have a very large library, and the must-haves I can count on both hands.

The Wii and PS3 have a lot of really awesome games coming over the next few months - my opinion will likely change early next year.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nex gen sucks. I don't like idea of gaming console at all (excluding handhelds) I rather get a geforce 8800 or something like that to my pc rather than Xbox 360. Still wii offers something you can't do on pc.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think a poll with more than one choice would of been better suited. I know for myself I consider the Wii a system where it's most useful when you're with other people. A lot of games, like Super Smash Bros and Mario Party are definitely geared towards multiple people even if they do have single player campaigns.

In that context I would choose both the Wii and the XBOX 360 because the XBOX 360 will provide you with a powerful console which boasts a big library of games and ton of features while the Wii will provide you with the fun of multiplayer (people playing in one area, not online) gaming.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Xbox 360 hands down. The Wii really disappoints me with zero decent 3rd party games, lacklustre 1st party games and an overall poor showing of games ranging from PS2 ports and mini-game collections.

I love my 360. There are so many great games out now and coming out in the future. PS3 doesn't interest me whatsoever, almost every decent game is available on 360 sooner and is normally graphically superior (frame rate normally) at least for now. I'm not even that bothered about MGS4.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
I think a poll with more than one choice would of been better suited.
The question being "which one is best?", you shouldn't have more than one choice! Otherwise there isn't a "best".
If you can't decide between the Wii and the 360, just vote "I can't decide", that's what the option's for
smile.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure mgs4 will come out in some way on the xbox 360

the other metal gears were for the xbox

i say about 1 year after the ps3 release

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's between Wii and XBox 360 for me.

I'm still trying to decide which I like better and whether I should trade my Wii in for an XBox 360.

There are some impressive titles for the Wii coming out not too far away this year...but 360 has a pretty big selection of games already and many good FPS games...

Dunno. I might just have to buy an XBox 360 and keep both of them
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them