OGMKDS Tournament: rules, registrations...prize!

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
they released the wi-fi dongle since mario kart was released in france
smile.gif

I was amazed as well. For ONCE, we're not f*cked over the rest of the world, I think I opened a bottle of Champagne that day.
biggrin.gif

Kuja

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
Hi, I know I'm new here, but I would like to join the tournament, but you said the ref. will stay stationary? Thats a good idea but only one problem with that: If you don't make any input for 30 seconds you get disconnected from the wifi connection... that happened to me with my Clans tournament any way

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I know I'm new here, but I would like to join the tournament, but you said the ref. will stay stationary? Thats a good idea but only one problem with that: If you don't make any input for 30 seconds you get disconnected from the wifi connection... that happened to me with my Clans tournament any way
This was mentioned earlier in this mighty big thread. The Ref will move forward and back a very small distance every few seconds to make sure they aren't disconnected
wink.gif

falcon!!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dang-it! I can't do it. My USB Connector problem hasn't been resolved.
frown.gif

*Kicks Nintendo Forums*

I'm pretty sure I can't get a wireless router up and get my friends code in time for the registrations now. >_

DarkStraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i dont mind playing 3 player matches near the beggining but, after the people start to drop out/lose i would preferr a 1 on 1, 3 people makes things really random and its hard to use stratigy when theres 3 people with all the items etc etc, and i understand that you have to go through alot of people since this is a big tourney, but maby in the later stages like last 5 rounds could be 1on1.

falcon!!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
falcon, it's here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=home&gon=1&mkds=1

QUOTE said:
Mario Kart friend codes list - 294 members registered - 198 participating in the tourney
many thanks
smile.gif

anyway i've a doubt (dont know if it's been already pointed out..): if the 4th player acts as a referee, won't he be caught by the shells thrown during the game?? Even if he stays in a corner of the track, i think some shell could get him instead of another one...

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i dont mind playing 3 player matches near the beggining but, after the people start to drop out/lose i would preferr a 1 on 1, 3 people makes things really random and its hard to use stratigy when theres 3 people with all the items etc etc, and i understand that you have to go through alot of people since this is a big tourney, but maby in the later stages like last 5 rounds could be 1on1.

If you wan't an individual tournament with some challenge then send me a PM.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think some shell could get him instead of another one...

Damn people, stop bitching about shells. Yes, shells could hit the ref, big deal. Its been said multiple times now that that is a chance you are going to have to take. The next person to complain about the shells and refs will be suspended. We have enough useless repeated posts around here.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How can a shell hit a ref? The ref will be in 4th place so why would the red shell target them? Someone would have to be in 5th place. Green shells may hit the ref and not bounce but big whoop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...