OGMKDS Tournament: registrations closed!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
mk.gif
Official GBAtemp Mario Kart DS Tournament

The registrations are now closed!
We are proud to announce that 222 members will participate in the tournament!

We will let you know when the tournament can start, as we don't know ourselves yet.
Remember to read the rules if you want to know how everything is going to happen!

Tweeder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to get my ass kicked. I'd be surprised if I get by the first match.... I'm just honestly not that good and I don't have the time to play courses over and over again to perfect my lap times. I haven't won an online match yet.... seriously.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*Sheds a small tear as he does not have his router yet*

Aside for the tad amount of regret I have, 221 sounds like a pretty good number and I imagine we're going to be hearing about alot of close races in the forums once it begins. And maybe some damned last minute Blue Shells as well... ITS A LEGITIMATE STRATEGY (RUNS LIKE HELL)

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey, if it is allowed may i ask a question?

as some may know, my ds was rescently bricked or shorted but bottom line was it broke and i thought the tourney started the 9th and i got a new ds on the 10th so i cancelled my registration. ive sort of been looking forward to the tourney
smile.gif
is there anyway i can be reregistered??

if i had known the touney would go beyond the 9th id have kept my registration..although this might have been emntioned in the rules in which case its my stupidity for not reading all of it
frown.gif

either way if i can that would be cool, if i cant then good luck and hopefully gbatemp will hold another one sometime
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.