Hacking Offline Smash mods?

TheInsaneDarkOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there people, doing great? I´m kinda new here with a post, but not with the content, since I follow GBATemp´s material for quite a while

The thing is, I hacked the console and placed Smash Bros via Wupinstaller GX2, used Haxchi (and the official DS compatible game) to run it via an external drive and I´m running the game with a sigpatcher (to get the DLC running too), but, I used to run mods too when I used a disc version, via the online "loadiine" site, and with SDcafiine + kernel to run the mods

Now that I changed the game method, is there a way to load mods by any offilne means? Would like to have an easier method of doing that, if possible, now that I´m already running the game with all these things activated, not sure if something might screw things up

Since I have Homebrew Launcher installed (via Haxchi), maybe an offline app that I can initialize via HB, something of the sort.. any clues?

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

TheInsaneDarkOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, many thanks! That sure seems simple enough! :)

The only thing, do I have any problem with the sigpatcher activating first? Don´t know if the programs mess something with the other

Also, last thing, do I have to do any special procedure or just launching the app with the folder on SD containing the mods already work?

Sorry for the questions but yeah, new on this part of WiiU yet! ^^

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't necessarily need to use HaxChi to load SD Cafiine. It's an elf file so there are many ways to launch it. SD Cafiine works in regular unpatched sysNAND and CFW so it all depends on what mode you need to be in to launch your game. SD Cafiine doesn't care.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1