[OFFLINE] GBAtempTV Plays: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Xeno2.jpg

Join us as @HaloEliteLegend ventures into Monolith Soft's latest tale from the Yorkshire Dales skies of Alrest! We'll be slashing, mashing, and dashing through the Switch's latest and greatest JRPG entry Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so drop in and chat while we play!

Check out our Xenoblade Chronicles 2 review:
:arrow: https://gbatemp.net/review/xenoblade-chronicles-2.685/

Follow us on Twitter too if that's your thing:
:arrow: https://twitter.com/GBAtempTV

Devout follower who can't make every stream? Check out the YouTube channel:
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/c/GBAtempTV

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good job on the stream! Definitely think I'm going to pick Xenoblade Chronicles 2 up now. Plus you can play hide and seek in it, what more could you possibly want? :P

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I never played the games before but I must say, its wonderful. First I thought, the combat mode is free. Where you can press The fight button to hit the enemy but it turn into a auto combat mode. Yes, its a jrpg but thats the only thing that I don‘t like in this game. But its still great

Attachments

• 657E1E2A-E75F-4AE3-9BB4-444C9EE1ADE0.jpeg
    657E1E2A-E75F-4AE3-9BB4-444C9EE1ADE0.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 307
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Man, that was some good fun! I think this went on as long or even longer than the absurdly long Super Mario Odyssey launch stream I did earlier. Seriously, some strong titles from Nintendo this year! Can't wait to dive into more of Xenoblade Chronicles 2!

Thank you everyone who stopped by to watch! Especially those of you who stayed up till the wee hours of the morning watching the whole gosh darn thing! Seriously, we had a great turnout for such a late night stream.

Anyways, I started at 8pm my time, and it is now almost 3am, so I am tired, my mouth is dry, and my sleep schedule's probably screwed for a few days, but you know what? It was totally worth it. Thanks everyone!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The only thing pissing me off with this release is that North America got a hardbound artbook in their CE, while Europe got a soft cover. I wonder how the prices differ....

NicoAICP

Some random dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Man, that was some good fun! I think this went on as long or even longer than the absurdly long Super Mario Odyssey launch stream I did earlier. Seriously, some strong titles from Nintendo this year! Can't wait to dive into more of Xenoblade Chronicles 2!

Thank you everyone who stopped by to watch! Especially those of you who stayed up till the wee hours of the morning watching the whole gosh darn thing! Seriously, we had a great turnout for such a late night stream.

Anyways, I started at 8pm my time, and it is now almost 3am, so I am tired, my mouth is dry, and my sleep schedule's probably screwed for a few days, but you know what? It was totally worth it. Thanks everyone!
mario was longer, it started 3am my time and ended 11am so you streamed that for 8 hours and xenoblade only for 6.5 hours

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Do English VOs sync with characters' mouths properly? Or is it in sync only in Japanese still?
Japanese lip sync still. The lip sync is pretty accurate in Japanese, but they didn't bother to re-do it for English. Personally speaking, I'm playing in English and I've gotten used to it and now don't even notice, so it's not a big issue for me. Your mileage will vary, of course.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Japanese lip sync still. The lip sync is pretty accurate in Japanese, but they didn't bother to re-do it for English. Personally speaking, I'm playing in English and I've gotten used to it and now don't even notice, so it's not a big issue for me. Your mileage will vary, of course.
Thanks. Yeah I went through the first 15 minutes or so in each language and decided to stick with Japanese for now. The mouths aren't so out of sync that it bothers me in English, but I prefer the Japanese accents to most of the cockney ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs