Hacking Offline copy of neimod's flickr?

Kyohack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokecheats.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey, would anyone happen to have an offline copy of neimod's flickr after it was taken down? I'm usually the type of person to save a copy of everything I see, but this is one of the few things I didn't think of saving. I know I'm a bit late for asking, but I'd really love to have a copy of those pictures to hold on to. A full copy of the album would be awesome! If not, then I'd be more than happy with just a few good pictures. Back when the 3DS scene first started up, I spent a good chunk of time just browsing through his photostream and drooling at the screenshots of oscilloscopes, boxes of dram for logic analyzers, and pictures of miscellaneous PCB boards. And of course, his famed RAM dumping setup (the dozens of wires and globs of hotglue were glorious eyecandy!) I'd love to have the chance to look through some of those pictures again.

So yeah, if anyone happens to have a copy of this, please do share! I will express my gratitude in internet cookies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...