[OFFLINE] Bittboy Contest Winners Announced LIVE on GBAtempTV!

Sognix0'sex_EventPic2.jpg

Join us as we continue our daunting journey through the bowels of Satan himself, Sonic '06, where we'll be announcing the results of the BittBoy giveaway! Win a thing and watch us squirm; it'll just be the best.

Remember that any time you see the red "LIVE" icon, it means that someone is currently streaming something and would love it if you dropped by. You know, if you fancy that kind of thing. ^_^
live-png.105275

Watch us live here:

or catch part 1 of this disaster right here:

:arrow: GBAtempTV YouTube Archives

:arrow: Follow GBAtempTV on twitter for notifications (https://twitter.com/GBAtempTV)

EDIT: Congratulations @Langin and @brunormalmeida !

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Naw, I was hoping I would win. I don't see many other competitions where they are willing to post to Australia.

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Yes! I won! I won! I'd like to thank the GbaTemp community for graciously offering us prizes, My dad, for teaching me what it means to be a man, oh and the band Mushroomhead for all the songs you guys make, in which I have no intent of ever paying for and continue to illegally download"

That's what I would have said, if I had actually won. Congrats to the two winners though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all